COMIC James Jean's Process Recess vol 3 is finally out

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by void, Sep 10, 2009.

1. void

void oh yeah?

Pick it up before it costs you 2 or 3 hundred dollars on eBay, insanely crazy artwork. He's the guy who did the Fables covers 1-80 something, and the umbrella academy vol 1 covers.

They released his cover artwork for Fables in a hardcover earlier this year, and it sold on amazon for $20. Now it fetches close to $140 on eBay.

If you're a fables fan or a fan of insanely detailed abstract art, then at least spend the $35 to take a peek. If you think it sucks, sell it in a few months and make triple your money. :hs:

http://processrecess.com/detail.php?uid=BE6511&start=0&limit=6

2. DoctorDoom

DoctorDoom Doom always keeps his word. OT Supporter

:werd: on everything. I made sure to pre-order this at my shop. He also just came out with booklet of poster-size prints called "Kindling".

3. void

void oh yeah?

I got Kindling. You can actually still order that from amazon for $20. When it sold out the first time, those bastards on eBay where charging $100.

I used to jump on shit like this and flip it, but I've been burned a few times and eBay charges an arm and a leg nowadays. I just want you guys to get some quality stuff.

4. void

void oh yeah?

And thanks again for the Chris Sanders shit. I have a man crush on the guy...and I think he's gay :o