SRS I've tried so many medications and therapist...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Kamisama, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Kamisama

Kamisama Guest

But I'm still depressed as fuck :wtc:

I'm fucking losing hope :hs: :wtc: :wtc: :wtc:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

*hugs* :hug:

Tell us what happend to you. :love: Remember no matter how deep a soul has fallen there is ALWAYS a way out. :wavey: Just spit it out.

3. Kamisama

Kamisama Guest

Basically, all my friends I grew up with all got together and told me they don't like me, the girl of my dreams says I'm a good guy, but she only dates black people, world news pisses me off to no end, I thought money would make me happy but now that I have it, it doesn't, I love getting sharp objects and hurting myself with them, and I have a strong desire to kill lots of people.

4. Darketernal

Nothing in the universe makes you happy exept loving and helping other people.

The reason your friends didn't like you is probably because you put a lot of darknes,hatred and selfishness in their lives, you really need to re evaluate what you put/say and do against other people if you don't want to scare them away.

You can't really do anything about a persons preference on dating, but you can show you have a life of your own to live. Stop bringing those things into your life that bring you misery and pain. Stop watching the world news, fill your life with things that are enjoyable,non destructive and find some new nice friends to spend your time with,who's life you forfill with happyness, and then that happyness will come back to you.

Basically you try to fill your life with gap fillers like money, but only love can really forfill your life. Imagine that you are locked up in a room, what helps more cutting or a key to get out? Invest your energy into solving your problems instead of in cutting.

5. michaele36

michaele36 New Member

same thing is going on with me, nothing is helping.

6. michaele36

michaele36 New Member

cutting is a copeing stratagey. i sleep to help with my pain.

7. Darketernal

The sleeping tip is great, often depressed people have an absurd sleeping time table. Make sure you get enough sleep so you get extra coping resources to deal with what is throwed at you during the day.