I've improved

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mistergixter, Oct 4, 2008.

1. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

So over the past few months, with good help from OT and friends my self confidence has improved. It is not as scary as I once made it seem to talk to women. I am still working on being comfortable with talking to any pretty women. With time I will be able to do that. I have even made some new friends in school.

One of my new friends told me go out there and date more. Which I would like to do, but I am not sure even how to date. I don't even know where to find women. Even though all places are different.

I have tried the online thing and I have come to realize that you run across the same women all the time. It is also had to stand out and apart from other guys. Minus purchasing some $100 program that 'promises' to increase your potential to date, it can be a workload.

I know school is a good place to meet girls, but most of the girls at school are 19-23 which wouldn't be bad. I have a knack somehow for picking the girls to talk to that have boyfriends.

I am not sure what I am looking to get out of this but who knows.

2. Vysion

Vysion New Member

How old are you again?

Never be fazed when a girl says she has a boyfriend. A lot of them lie so they don't seem too available, a lot of them use it as a test to see what kind of man you are, and a lot of them do have a bf, but they are unhappy in their current relationship and they are just waiting for someone better and new to come along.

3. PresidentJames

PresidentJames New Member

all good looking girls have boyfriends.
    life's a bitch. what to do......:rolleyes:

4. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

I am 26, got a late start on the school front. If a girl is waiting for the next best thing, I am not sure that I would want that. I have heard and been told, if you go looking for women, they will not come. Which has to have a little bit of falseness to it, cause if you are not looking, you can not be found? Cute girls usually have cute friends, so that is how I am going to look at it for now.

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Going after a girl who has a boyfriend is a recipe for fail, unless the only thing you want is a little piece of ass and some drama from the boyfriend.

There ARE plent of single, hot girls out there. But you have to find them. Don't waste your time on a girl who is going to ditch her boyfriend at the sight of something she thinks might be better or cheats on her boyfriend.

6. Horror

Horror Guest

Honestly, do you want a girl who must "test" you first? Find someone who won't play games, you'll thank yourself later on.

In college, if you're over 21 go to a local college bar with a few buddies and have fun. Say hey, do it not expecting to meet a girlfriend, do it just to have fun. Fuck with them if they seem quiet, ex: "This is a bar and you guys are this quiet? haha". If they react badly, who cares.

If you're looking for younger girls who aren't ready for a relationsihp in seriousness, go to a frat and dance. Quick and easy. You can mingle, but it's harder because the bros in the house all know each other.

If you're looking for someone with compatibility, get involved in a club of some sort. I'd suggest a dancing club of some sort. The rest are very hit or miss, mainly miss. You can try a College Republicans or Young Democrats thing if you'd like, but I'd say those are a bit nerdier.

You can also randomly approach, just be like "hey, what's up?". If you're confident and they find you attractive, they won't give you crap. You can tell within 5 seconds if a girl is interested - her initial behavior.

Since you're 26, try to find a graduate student in the area - you'll have more in common, they'll be more mature, etc.

7. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

I have respect for girls who have boyfriends. I do not believe in the whole 'boyfriends are just speed bumps'.

You make good points Viper.

I am almost done at my local JC. I am going to a State University, so I should run into some older women there.

I am typically a quiet sort of person but I am working on being a little more talkative and confident while still maintaining who I am as a person.

I still am getting better at it, but I still get an increased heart rate when I talk to pretty women. I have improved greatly in that aspect, before I wouldn't even say hi, now I do say hi in passing. Simple steps to improve myself.

8. Horror

Horror Guest

You don't have to be outgoing to get a girl. You can be a quiet but confident guy. Listen, when you talk to "pretty women", they are normal damn humans. They take huge shits like us, have weird looking body parts (ever look at an ear?), they get gawded up because they are more insecure about themselves.

[​IMG]

is my buddy's girlfriend. she came out with us the other night. she was one of the nicest people i have ever met. hot chicks rarely get hit on in normal situations. Also, if you think that they look bitchy, imagine how you look on a normal day - you wanna meet people, but your face may not show it.

9. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

That part made me laugh about the shit. Thanks for the good words. Your buddy's girl is hawt.

10. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

There was a thread on where to meet women in The Asylum a while back. I'll just copy-paste what I wrote there:

As far as actually talking to women. You really just have to do it. It's like riding a bike. You can ask people's advice, you can think about it over and over, you can read books, etc., but the only way you'll really learn is by just doing it.

All that being said, most studies have shown more people meet their mates through friends than other places. So if all else fails just focus on maintaining a good social network.

11. Vysion

Vysion New Member

19-23 isn't too young for a 26 year old.

I'm 27 and I'd date a mature girl in that age bracket, but of course I look a lot younger than I really am so it wouldn't look weird to other people.

If your 26 and look over 30 then maybe it might not be a great idea unless she looked older than her age.