I've got $1500 worth of suspension parts in the mail v.3rd gen F-body

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by WS6Formula350, Jun 7, 2004.

1. WS6Formula350

WS6Formula350 molestache amririte?

Spohn Adjustable "chrome molly" panhard bar
    Spohn Polyurethane bushing kit (full car)
    Eibach Pro Performance Lowering Springs (1.25" drop)
    Tokico Illumina 5-way adjustable shocks & struts
    MOOG front end rebuild kit
    TDS Wonder Bar steering brace

I was doing research to find out about the swaybars on my car-- 36mm hollow front, 24mm solid rear. The WS6 option group had the largest bars available on the 3rd gen F-cars. The aftermarket kit from Spohn actually has a smaller front bar and a larger rear bar; to make the car more neutral?

Bigger bar in the front = understeer, bigger bar in the rear = oversteer, right? I guess slightly shrinking the front and beefing up the rear makes the car more neutral. Even without doing the bars yet, the drop, shocks & struts and bushing kit is going to bring new life to the beast :naughty:

And in a few more months, probably the sway bar kit, billet upper strut mounts, sub-frame connectors, a strut tower brace and probably a bigger MAF sensor. And then next year the Ford 9", disc brake swap with adjustable rear LCA's and torque arm. Oh and a harmonically balanced driveshaft to cut down on vibrations :wiggle: It's like Christmas :coold:

2. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Durrrr

Nice :) Hope to do some of that stuff to mine maybe next month. Just got this in though ;) Currie 9" Hope to hit the track this weekend.
    [​IMG]

3. SpeedSin

SpeedSin Guest

I just ordered the Hotchkis TVS (minus the coil springs). Hopefully that should do the trick for me. I paid about $800 for the kit, of course my company is an authorized Hotchkis dealer... ;)