I've forgotten how relationships work

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by black jesus, Feb 22, 2006.

1. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I went out with a girl friday, saturday (the planed date), sunday, and didn't leave the house until monday afternoon. I haven't done anything like that since highschool; I typically go out with a girl, hit it, leave at 4am, and talk to her in 6 weeks if ever again. I've propably had 50-80 one-nighters like that over the past 5 years, and no real relationship type material. This girl is bad ass; I may have met my match on this one...we get along really well.

I like this chick alot, and apparently she's into me too, but I don't know the next step. Do I go out with her again this weekend, or play it cool and call her next week?

I think she may be cool, but I don't want to spoil it by coming on too strong. It doesn't help that I turned 25 on sunday. I need to chill out right, and call her next week, not this week right?

2. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

relax and take it as it comes.

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Do what feels right, but don't come on too strong. I would recommend waiting a few days ... 3-4 at the least - before calling her back. A plus would be if she called you.

I also would not tell her how strongly you feel about her until it's confirmed she feels the same way.

So much to learn, huh? :)

4. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I thought I should lock this shit in on a wednesday though, rather than wait to long and screw myself out of a date this weekend. I agree that I should wait a few more days, but I do want to set something up for this weekend.

5. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

i would set something up for the weekend. it's wednesday, sounds good to me. i mean, if you spent the whole weekend last week together, chances are she'll want to make plans with you. ;)

my advice? to make this work, get to know her before taking it to a hardcore sexual level. that means, get to know them more than just a week. the relationship WILL last longer. :)