SRS I've fallen for my sisters friend - and she's fallen for me too.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Ancoats, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Ancoats

Ancoats New Member

:hsd:

This past weekend I was visiting my sister at her college campus. We had planned that weekend for months as the soccer team I support was playing only 10 miles from where she lives.

Anyway, I went down on the friday night and stayed til Sunday morning before heading off home. Went out on Fri night with her and her flat-block mate, Kathryn. Kathryn is around my age (I'm 21, shes 20, and my sister is 18) and although we didnt fool around on Friday night we got on well.

Saturday night, I noticed her checking me out alot and one of my sisters other friends had mentioned this to me later on in the night - noticing that we seemed to have a bit of sexual chemistry between us two. Anyway, when my sister went to the toilet I told Kathryn that I noticed she had been checking me out and told her I thought she was a great girl and that I'd like to take her out sometime. We kissed then.

Only problem is, she told me to keep it quiet from my sister, but my sister already knew as her other friend (the one who told me about the sexual chemistry) had took her to one side and said 'I think Ben and Kathryn like each other' - and she told me she was cool with me taking it further if I wanted to.

I left early on Sunday so didnt get a chance to speak to Kathryn, I got a text on my way home from her asking if I had told my sister about us two, and when I said she knew already, she asked why I'd said that. I told her it was because me and my sister are close and are cool with stuff like that (which we are) and then I asked her if she would like to go on a proper 'get to know each other' coffee sometime. She then replied saying that if I wasnt her friends brother she would have no hesitation in doing it and that she liked me too, but she said it would be awkward if we did get together due to that fact.

:hs:

I'm stuck in two minds about what to do. As far as I know Kathryn and my sister havent spoken about what happened on Saturday night yet, so she might be a bit paranoid about what my sister will say. On one hand I'd like to chase up our initial feelings for each other - and its frustrating as I know she feels the same way about me, and on the other hand I dont know if I should respect her worries that it might be awkward if we do get into a relationship.

I've not spoken to her since she texted me that, other than to say 'if you change your mind, let me know'. I'm thinking of calling around Wednesday to have one final shot at it.

What do you guys think I should do? Its all a drama over nothing. Kathryn is worried that it'll affect her and my sisters friendship, or me and my sisters bond, when me and my sister are actually cool about the whole deal.

:hs:

2. Juan MacLean

Juan MacLean New Member

Punch down that bitches mindwall and proceed to fucking her idb.

Follow your heart. Love conquers all.

3. Ancoats

Ancoats New Member

Whats the best way of doing it?

I'm going to have to modify my game slightly, as my sister could ruin carefully laid plans. You know how bitches talk, and she knows me far too well. :noes::rofl:

4. johan

johan Active Member

Yeah, I know you want to craft your approach, you know, optimize this or that, maximise your chances an all that.

But just forget it and go for it. She's into you, your sister is cool with it (so you said) so just go in for it.
    Changing course, or slightly altering your game or any of that isn't really going to make a huge difference.

Let me repeat the salient part, in truth, the only part that ever really makes any difference: SHE'S INTO YOU.

All else is just window dressing.

5. Ancoats

Ancoats New Member

You sure?

I'll call her tonight and tell her that my sister is cool with everything and where I stand with it all. :x:

6. johan

johan Active Member

If what you wrote is accurate, that she IS into you....then you're like 80% of the way there already.

In truth, that's all that ever really matters. If she's not into you, there's precious little you can do.

If she IS into you, generally...it's a gimme.

If she's really into you, you can do all sorts of things and still not manage to screw it up because, when a girl loves you, my friend, she will overlook all sorts of things to make it work.

Just like YOU would if you were nuts about a girl.

Good luck.

7. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

She's not interested in you. She was initially, but after sleeping on it she changed her mind and found your sister as a convenient excuse. If she was really interested she would have moved heaven and earth to get to you.

8. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

she brought up his sister immediatly after kissing him so i think your theory is ill placed

go for it bro. unless its going to be long distance, then cut bait and bail

9. Ancoats

Ancoats New Member

Hope you're right. I didnt get a chance to call last night but the more I think about it the more it feels right.

10. Ancoats

Ancoats New Member

So how come she was checkin me out all weekend, then on Sunday she contacted me first and straight away asked if my sister knew about last night?

I know when someone loses interest, but I dont think its the case here. :noes:

11. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

so ... what has happened??

12. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

I wouldn't be surprised if she does this all the time...Check out the guys...They go for the bait and she has the fun of having many guys chase her. (She has absolutely no intrest in any of them.). Her enjoyment comes from having so many fond admirers.

13. Panoptimist

Panoptimist Put a bangin' donk on it.

Simple. Why dont you get your sister to explian to HER that shes cool with it.