I've decided that I'm going to buy a MBP in October

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Lat, Jun 12, 2007.

  1. Lat

    Lat New Member

    Joined:
    May 31, 2003
    Messages:
    141,254
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Soldier Field
    Do you think there will be another revision when Leopard comes out?? :dunno:
     
  2. xenon supra

    xenon supra OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2005
    Messages:
    33,675
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    San Diego, CA
    core 3 trio :eek3:
     
  3. Tvan

    Tvan New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2006
    Messages:
    9,012
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Chicago
    They won't revise the MBP for a while. Probably not until January at least.
     
  4. Blair

    Blair New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2003
    Messages:
    8,532
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Oregon
    i guess it depends. you will save that 130 by waiting but is it worth it to be without it for that long. if you have the money now i would just say buy it and enjoy it.
     
  5. Lat

    Lat New Member

    Joined:
    May 31, 2003
    Messages:
    141,254
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Soldier Field
    It's not like I was going to buy it, but that's another subject :o
     
  6. bitchno3

    bitchno3 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2005
    Messages:
    1,441
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    78701
    if you think you are going to wait till october, why not just wait until december when they upgrade the specs
     
  7. Jonny Chimpo

    Jonny Chimpo OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2003
    Messages:
    64,803
    Likes Received:
    382
    Location:
    The sweaty asshole of the universe
    I'm buying one in October too. :h5:

    Work bonus ftw.
     
  8. AnoesisX

    AnoesisX New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2005
    Messages:
    2,868
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Boca Rotten, Florida
    i was going to wait, thinking leopard was going to come out in june to coincide with the santa rosa chipset revision but apple ended up pushing leopard back. I just bought the MBP , couldn't wait till october already waited long enough.
     
  9. GearHead

    GearHead Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2004
    Messages:
    16,963
    Likes Received:
    5
    Location:
    Murrika
    I start college in september...tough decision. I am thinking I will wait till right before I leave for school (like a week before) and buy a new MBP (in case they randomly bump specs or something) and then just bite the cost of Leopard. $129 isn't too bad.
     

Share This Page