I've come to the conclusion that all women are totally insane.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Boosh Dag, May 18, 2008.

1. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

You may remember my dicked over again thread a few weeks ago. That girl was a crazy mean bitch. About a week ago I met this girl at an Mindless Self Indulgence show. Two days later we hung out and had some crazy sex, good times. Now yesterday (a week after last time we hung out) I pick her up and we go to a BBQ by the lake with a bunch of my friends. everyone is having a great time and all that jazz. Then all of a sudden shes like I want to go in the lake. Its like midnight, shes drunk, and two days ago a good friend of ours drowned in the lake under these same circumstances.

So I tell her, do me a favor stay out of the lake. She kind of shuts down and gets all mad. Walks away from me, grabs a beer and goes out on the dock. 5 minutes later there is a splash. I jump up and run over to the side of the dock and there she is on her back in the water kind of swimming towards the boat load in area where we had be sitting right before. All of a sudden she looks like shes struggling and just disappears.

I've never had such a rush in my life. she was like 25 feet out in the water. I didn't think and just sprinted out into the lake, managed to grab which was like 4 feet under the water above the rest of her at that point and drag her back to the boat dock. And I'm yelling at her whikle im dragging her like what the fuck?! Why did you do that?! I asked you to stay out of the fucking lake?!

I get her back to the boat load in ramp and tell her im taking her home, she tells me shes not going anywhere with me blah blah blah and just walks away. She then proceeds to be a total bitch to me and my friends for the rest of the night, I have to sit in the bath room with her for hours because she wont move. Finally I get her back to my house where I pretty much just take care of her for the rest of the night.

I drove her home this morning and she was acting like nothing was wrong and couldn't figure out why I was being cold to her.

I told her to lose my number and left her on the front steps of her house.

/rant

She was a totally cool girl. All she had to do was not pretend to fall in the lake by accident and pretend to drown for attention. These are pretty siple rules I think.

(I don't think all women are insane, just the ones I attract :hs:)

2. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

for real son

3. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

She slept with you after knowing you for 2 days...........did you really expect her to be sane? :hsugh: Like I've said a million other times on here, if you are constantly getting "dicked over" or only attracting "crazy" women then the problem lies with you. Figure out why you keep going for these chicks so you won't keep repeating this cycle again for the rest of your life.

4. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

she was drunk, she probably doesn't know why you are pissed off at her.

and midgetized :squint: just because people do it quickly, doesnt make them crazy.

5. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

she remembers what happened. She just happens to be bipolar and a cutter, so I probably should have seen something like this coming.

6. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

:hsugh: you specifically date a bipolar CUTTER and wonder why she is insane ?

7. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

i didnt know this going in! It was never going to be anything more then casual. The last one was neither of these things but equally insane and manipulative.

EDIT: And she didn't sleep with me untill like 6 months of knowing her. :o

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Yeah, you're just going to casually date a truly crazy girl, and she'd be OK with it...

Take this as a blessing, I'm pretty sure it would have caused tons of drama had you continued dating her, even casually.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: I love when men say all women are crazy...yet they are the one's choosing girls solely based on their looks...

10. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Its not like women have a little chart on them that says what they like and what they are into. :hsugh:

Seriously, you have been getting pessimistic as of lately. :hs:

11. iwishyouwerebeer

:hsugh:

The point is, maybe don't put all your eggs in one basket and assume she's great after knowing jack shit about her other than she's hot and fits your "type." What gives a guy the right to say all women are insane when they are the one's sleeping with them without knowing anything about them and what they are like?

12. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

she did it because you told her not to

if you had been like go right ahead i don't care if you drown like that person last night she wouldn't have done it

13. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

or even something like "this is just great. first my friend drowns out here, and now you" and just walk away shaking your head

14. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

Thank you!

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You tried to tell a drunk person what to do...that never usually works.

16. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

[​IMG]

17. whitecassock

whitecassock New Member

at least she gave you the rush of your life.... yeah you have to think this through... maybe it's just that when you meet them they're interesting specifically you see the tip of the insanity... then you realize just exactly how insane they are.... still adds spice to your life...

I have to say, it was an absolutely crazy situation and she could've drowned... but in hindsight that story is hilarious....

18. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

she learned a lot about his character as well

19. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

no way, this one was totally not my type. She was way cool at the show. give me a little credit beer.

20. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

yeah man, that would have been the right play looking back on it.

21. iwishyouwerebeer

I'm not even just saying you. Many, many men do this in general, as do the women who pick a guy based on his look or attitude and then after they get screwed over say, "all men are assholes!"

22. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

I wasn't putting all my eggs in one basket with this girl. I'm talking to others. And I don't think all women are insane, I put the disclaimer at the bottom of the first post, just venting about last night it all. And again, this girl is the exact opposite of my type. I go for blond soroity girl, cheer leader types. This girl was covered in tattoos, had dyed black hair and all that jazz. She reads good books and her Vanagut tattoo is what really sold me, that and the fact that she was throwing down in the mosh pit at MSI with me even though shes like 90 pounds. I went for this one because i thought she was a cool chick, looks were not number one on my mind, even though she is pretty cute in her own wierd kind of way. :o

23. iwishyouwerebeer

BTW, any girl at an MSI concert is nutty, myself included :mamoru:

24. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

I have to give you that one haha.

25. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

I have a problem where I date crazy women because... well it just seems like they need to be saved/rescued and its more exciting, but the relationships never last.

Then I quickly realized you do not want to date a girl who needs constant saving and attention. You want a girl who is independent but wants to share her life with yours.

I had a female friend say the reason why she and her friends date "assholes" is so that if/when they breakup, it makes it much easier to get over them than dating a "nice guy" or "gentleman".