SRS i've been thinking about what i posted yesterday...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by taintedutopia, Mar 19, 2006.

1. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

i think my other post was titled "kinda a weird problem" from yesterday if you wanna read the situation but i've been thinking about it alot since i read what you all said about it....

yesterday i realized that he doesn't want to talk to me at any other time then when he wants to get off, with everything we used to feel for each other its REALLY STARTING TO BOTHER ME! i mean it prolly always did i just didn't wanna admit it and i got caught up in my own desires, but here nor there....yesterday you knwo i tried talking to him, completely rude etc. and idk the night before he wanted to do something like that and he said something to me to make me upset and i told him that i didn't want to do it and that i lost any feelings i had to do it and that it was ruined...i think he was mad about it but i mean he really did ruin it...he doesnt even care! i mean if your gonna do something like that with someone shouldnt you atleast care abotu them? it just makes me realize how much he hurt me and how much i hate him..i mean obviously i dont truly hate him, its just that its like he thinks im just some animal now or something...i used to actually liek talking to him, but now its just like wham bam thank you mam goodbye...and i can't take it...i have feelings you know? its not even like i used to mind but he just got more and more rude to me and i dont even know him anymore...and his gf? shes his little bundle of joy who has no idea...it makes me sick...and im kind of jealous that she has everything i ever worked for...(my parents didn't liek him so we snuck around for over a year, but we loved e/o so we delt with it) and now its like he just replaces me...i mean she can give him houses and every night phone calls and i could give him parks and picnic tables with a call now and then...it just makes me feel like shit that he'd treat me like that after alllllllllll we've been through...i mean friends with benefits...? idk i jsut don't know, and the worst part is is that i can't jsut let it go i wanna say something to him but he wouldn't understand...i dont want him back i dont think i just want him to care about my feelings and realize im a human and not some animal...thats my rant i just needed to tell someone...if anyone has advice it would be great...:wtc:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

What you have to do now is to throw all your irrational behaviour out of the window, and start becoming realistic, that he has no feelings for you, and that there is no mutual future for you two in sight. There must be commitment to your soul in the long run. I mean of course you can't expect things to high from anyone, but when the love is gone and your just a sex toy then its time to realise your on a dead end.

Find your way back in the whole dating cirquit , and get yourself a nice guy. Parents, well i don't want to be like that but i gues your parents where right for not trusting and not liking this guy. Because when your madly in love, your parents can still see the guy for who he is.

You shouldn't hate him, you should just let him go, it over and out.

3. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

so you are a woman who is currently involved with a guy who is cheating on his girl??

and you feel that you should come out with him and tell him you want a relationship??

well, do it then!!

also, your life isn't hinging on him having sex with you is it?? if so, then you are in a deep rut!! time to move on, dude!!

4. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

no no no not exactly
    he's my exbf from over a year...and we don't want to get back together...its not like were even having sex its just mostly talk and what not...we jsut always do it and sometimes it bothers me that after all we had while we were in our relationship we could come to the point of not caring....idk...its not like i depend on it he just happens to get me off like no one else and i can't help it, if he comes to me i give it to him...

5. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

girl, I told you once and I will tell you again!!

if you want your self respect, get the HELL OUTTA THERE!!

meet some new people, and some new guys!! take him out of the scenario, and move on!! this is going to get harder and harder for you if you don't let go now!! :hsd:

6. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

i know i know...its jsut real hard...im trying believe me...it just might not look like it...