FRK I've always wanted to fuck a girl in her sleep.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by EliteBC, Jan 8, 2008.

1. EliteBC

EliteBC New Member

But it will never happen. I won't drug a girl and if my girlfriend was ever willing, she'd have to pretend to be asleep, and knowing that it's fake wouldn't do it for me. :(

2. EliteBC

EliteBC New Member

Maybe I should bring the subject up to my girlfriend, and if she says yes then get her drunk or something to prevent her from waking.

3. Expat Onlooker

Expat Onlooker New Member

Knock yourself out, ace, just as long as you don't start going to graveyards and doing corpses or something...

4. dawgboye

dawgboye I'm a businessman who's commodity happens to be co

Not sure I like the attitude in your post. =/

5. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Yeah, this is hot to me too.

6. Isamu

Isamu New Member

i'm notorious for midnight sexing..
    my last LTR, she told me, i would roll over, finger her till she came, roll back and fall asleep..
    but i do the sleep sex also.. where i wake up sexing her doggy style.. i love waking up that way lol

7. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

The logistics of this seems a bit interesting honestly. If in fact it was going to be tried while she is sleeping, inst there a 99.9% chance she will wake up before you finish? If not, doesnt that mean it must not be that good to her? Based on that, I dont see how it could be completed without the aid of alcohol, or drugs.

8. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

If the gal is not going through REM sleep her walls are collapsed or not tented.

More stimilation for the man so u might not last very long.

9. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Lovely and I do this a lot. It is a LOT of fun. I find that she is very easy to arouse when asleep. So I come and start rubbing her chest and body. I then start rubbing her clit and outside....she gets aroused and I put my dick into her. I mean she wakes up after being fucked a few times, but it is still lots of fun. I get SOOO turned on by it.

10. 24/7 IDB

24/7 IDB New Member

I also don't really understand this, but it turns me on a lot and I would love to try. Wouldn't the girl wake up the second you start touching her or kissing her? (Not to mention fingering her or putting your penis in...)

11. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

i love waking up to sex. I've done it one muscle relaxants so i was semi-awake, abnd a few time I was super sleepy and had just woken up and got pounced upon by the bf. fun fun fun.

12. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

. some of my favorite sex ever!

My question to the OP is why don't you want her to wake up during it? I usually partially wake up while he's rubbing my clit but still remain in a dream-like state. Gradually I get more aware and am dying for him to enter me with his cock. By the point that he finally does I'm usually fairly awake, but sometimes I'll just relax and let myself be taken and pretend to be sort of asleep still. Other times I'll decide to be fully awake and will get ontop of him or something. My point is, I don't understand why her waking up would lessen the experience. If anything it should add to it...?

13. willdawg69

willdawg69 Guest

keep chasing your dream friend it can be done. I once dated a chick that had fantasies about this. I thought it was kinda strange but after trying it a few times it was actually quite fun. Like was said earlier if she doesn't get really drunk or take a muscle relaxer or something she will most likely wake up. Both can be fun. My ex went as far as having me take pictures of the sex while she was asleep for her own masterbation porposes. So the girls are out there you just have to find the right ones or tell your SO about your fantasies.

14. Bubba Atlantis

Yes and No....they should eventually wake-up, but you can get through a lot of stuff with someone asleep. If you are in a deep sleep, your body becomes fairly relaxed and you are very hard to wake-up. There are certain things that will wake you up though even in a deep sleep. Things such as your baby's cry and things that threaten your well-being. This is where the sex thing can come in...being raped is not in your well-being. Thus, it is very possible that the person could wake-up from being touched (and probably will). The thing is, it starts out as sleep sex (the fondling and touching and so forth). hmm, I am tired and don't feel like finishing this post...so done :mamoru:

15. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I've said it before and I will say it again.

Be very careful with this type of play and be very up front and clear with the person you are doing it with - sleep sex has been argued and prosecuted as rape.

16. Bubba Atlantis

Good point. The only thing I would say against that is that they tend to wake-up as you enter them and would probably say no at that point if they didn't want it. Having said that though, it can be rape, so make sure that both parties are aware of things well in advance as DEU has stated :)

17. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

If you've "entered" them, you've already raped them in your scenario.

Just be careful.

18. MB300E87

MB300E87 Active Member

i did that with my gf but she had to pretend. oddly though, even knowing she was pretending to sleep it was still a big turn on for me.

19. Bubba Atlantis

For sure....it is fun because the other individual is very relaxed and just 'ahhh' It can be a fun experience :) You know they wake up and that is okay.

20. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

last time it took awhile, was playing and kissing her a bit then she grabbed my cock :eek3:

21. Searcher

Searcher New Member

I love to do sleep sex........It is so hot......My woman tells me sometimes I start and she wakes up, then I will get off her and go back to sleep.....crazy.....

22. showtime2k4

showtime2k4 New Member

ok, so i did this yesterday. i couldnt sleep and was up at 3am. my wife usually sleeps sans clothes, so my job was much easier. she was sleeping on her side and i was able to gently push her on to her stomach. i started rubbing butt to see if i would get a rise, but she didnt stir. i ended up moistening the tip and mounting her, her pussy was wet (guess she was having good dreams or like the booty rub down) and i went to town. it wasnt a minute or two in when her moans got loader and she started arching herself into better positions. she was much more vocal than she normally and in the morning she gave me the look and asked me if i had my way with her last night. i just ended up giving her the :naughty:

thank you FS

23. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

Usually works for me too, except the past weekend on an air mattress, she wasn't into that at all. Don't blame her though, it's as worse as a water bed for motion lol.

24. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

umm, i wake up EVERY time. i don't know how someone could sleep through it. i suppose if i was totally drunk i would, but then i'd probably smell like puke- and who'd wanna try then? yuck!

side note: i love waking up to it and i like waking him up with a blowjob every now and then too :naughty:

25. vintage82

vintage82 we fuck you

I am at my absolute horniest when I am half-asleep in the middle of the night. :naughty: