its way over..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Juice, May 19, 2005.

1. Juice

Juice New Member

so.. i just had a long talk with the SO and its over.. she said she doesnt want me hurt when she leaves in october for the fucking marines.. a few beers were involved and i think she did that on purpose, cuz she knows when i drink, i spill everything.. so she told me that we cant be together and wont anymore :wtc: i gave her a hug and serioulsy cried the whole way home.. i have never felt like this before and dont get what happened.. she said she loved being with me, and doing the shit we did together.. :confused:

fuck, i feel so shitty.. im sorry OT :wtc:

2. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

:hug: shit happens bro

3. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

hey at least it was a "good" breakup. not what you obviously wanted, but it sounded like one of the more mature breakups on her part.

she's got a point tho. if she's leaving, then hey what can ya do? you pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and walk on.

hang in there buddy. :hug:

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

so why did she break up with you again? I know many people that have gone off to serve in the military who's relationships did just fine, if not even became stronger. It took alot of work, but to just end it because she is going off to the marines sounds a bit stupid...

5. lilceez112

lilceez112 New Member

sorry to hear that man.

i know it sucks but it will get better with time.

6. AQT4u2NV

AQT4u2NV Guest

Those break ups are hard to deal with :( Sometimes I wish there was this huge conflict/problem that made things easier. Sorry mang :hug:

7. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

that sucks... I'm sorry man.

A friend of mine from high school got with his girl either the end of junior year or the beginning of senior year. They were together when we graduated, and they stayed together while he was in bootcamp and even when he got shipped to Iraq. He came home and they got married. I don't understand why people feel that going to the military means that you have to end all other relationships just because you won't be home.

I hate to say this, but maybe she had an alterior motive as well... :dunno:

8. millero

millero Aluminum Member

if shes going to be the marine you dont need her. she will whip your butt if you say the wrong thing to her. how can you be the man if shes the marine?

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:ugh2: Stupid vag post of the day!:rolleyes:

10. Juice

Juice New Member

well thanks guys.. i havent talked to her at all today which is a first cuz usually i talk at work, lunch and the way home n stuff.. so not sure. last night was her graduation and we were having a party for her at a friends.. seemed like an hour or so into the party everybody knew what was going to happen except me. they were all whispering, telling secrets looking at all crazy like n shit.. its like wtf? i'll admit i was drunk and it made it easier to talk to, but one of the main thigns that is stuck in my mind is when she said "so are you ok with this whole thing?" me- "yea whatever i guess.." her "i guess?" me- "shit, its not like im going to forget about this tomorrow, it will still hurt just like it does now... so NO im not ok with this, shit isnt all peachy.." thats when i hugged her and drove home (might i add its in the same neighborhood as mine)

today was like the worst/hardest day ever.. you all probably know how it is, u cant stop thinking about them.. i couldnt even concentrate at work, i had to take off for a bit to try and clear my head.. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!

thanx OT for listening and ur advice!

11. Juice

Juice New Member

:rolleyes: who cares man.. :hsugh:

12. Amanda Renee

Amanda Renee New Member

I COMPLETELY agree. I had a breakup when we broke up still loving each other. I felt like it was worse than anything. It would have been easier if we were fighting or had problems in our relationship, but we didnt... good luck though

13. Juice

Juice New Member

so, i was at my bro's tonite and we all went swiming and had a beer ba cue.. so i text the ex SO to come over.. she was all worried about hanging out and wanted to make sure it was ok. i was like, of course its ok, or i wouldnt be talking to you.. so it was kinda weird at first when she came over, but i dont want her to not be my friend u know? it way sucks on how hard it is..

14. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

i think its even harder if you are friends with your ex. coz when she starts seeing someone---thats when you get all jealous and just wished you didnt started friendship with her after your break up.

i told my ex that i CANT be friends with her... coz of that reason.

15. afterShock81

afterShock81 If I could only have one food for the rest of my l

in agreeance

16. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

I agree with that.. they're exes for a reason.. and to be quite honest, if I'm not getting any I don't want to hear that my ex is.. immature? maybe, but that's just how I feel about it.

17. Juice

Juice New Member

yea i get what ur saying.. it was definitly a little weird last nite. everybody knew and could tell too.. but then she just IM'd and invited me to go to a party with her :ugh2: damn women?!