SRS Its this time of the night, the cold air creeps in and starts to take over what was

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Paulie Walnuts, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

Aug 23, 2003
    was once mine, My sanitiy. As the darkness settles and it grows deeper, all that I contain in the light spills over into darkness and it remindes me of all that ails me. All the pressures that I am able to avoid durning the day. I sit up and think about all my problems and short comings.

I do not like the night, I used to thrive on it haunts me until the light shines through the cold glass window and then the cycle starts all over again.

How many cycles can I continue to go through.
  2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Oct 8, 2002
    Its more like a tea kettle situation, when there's too much pressure on it , the kettle will explode. Moderation is the key, if you live your life too fast, too many things will come in your way that you will have to deal with, playing the underdog can relieve you from a certain amount of pressure. When things get to hot, you have to say 'STOP to here and no further' , you must recognize your own limitations, in a world where they want to push you beyond and infinite , you must realise how rediculous it is that society demands all these things from you. Rather you should be the one to carve your own path thru society. Its all in the angle of how you approuch things.