TAT It's stuck!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by magik, Apr 4, 2008.

1. magik

magik New Member

Okay so I got my labret pierced last year and about 2 months ago I put in a new stud. Well, I decided about 2 weeks ago that I wanted to change it out for a ring well ... I can't get the damn thing to unscrew. I've had 2 friends try it, my SO tried it, none of us can get the damn thing out.

A friend suggested wire cutters but I don't want that shit near my face, let alone my lip.

I'm going to attempt to find a piercer out here that will hopefully know what to do.

Are they seriously going to have to resort to cutting the shit if they can't figure out how to unscrew it? I can't think of any other options, I'm kinda scared lol.

2. Two toys

Two toys New Member

nah they will usually clamp it and get it off. it happens a lot and piercers fix it a lot. as long as its someone who knows what they are doing.

3. magik

magik New Member

Yeah, I don't know what the deal is, but it's not coming off with fingers alone. I've been trying for 20minutes a day for the past week and nothing works. I've been messing with it for so long that I'm starting to scratch the black coating off of it lol.

I'm going to try and find a place out here (I got it done about 45minutes from here and don't really want to drive out there again) that'll help me out. Hopefully it's easy and painless cuz this is driving me nuts.

4. DaTaSPiKe

DaTaSPiKe Active Member

I had the same problem with my apadravya... Good luck.

5. magik

magik New Member

Yikes! How did that resolve itself?

6. childofbean

childofbean Green Member

a good pair of pliers helps

7. magik

magik New Member

Yeah, we tried that too :(

8. DaTaSPiKe

DaTaSPiKe Active Member

Yup... which is a little bit of an issue for me considering the location, but now it's good to go, tight, but not too tight.

9. magik

magik New Member

Hm, maybe we'll try the pliers again. It was a bitch cuz I'd have to keep trying to dry my mouth out and when you've got someone's hands in your mouth you don't have a whole lot of space to work hah.

10. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

I had this problem with some of my piercings. I wrapped tape around my finger tips to give me more grip and loosen the ends.

11. vwjetta

vwjetta New Member

Try spraying some WD-40 on that thing and that should loosen it up... But, since its right next to your mouth, its not the best idea. However, olive oil could do the trick if its not seized too much. But keep in mind that you're not putting oil on the bar, but just in the area where the thread is.

Hope this helps.

12. chakup

chakup Guest

if not fixed yet- latex gloves help a ton for getting a better grip. used that for labret before.

13. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I've also used cut up strips of one of those jar opener/garlic peeler deals along with a couple pairs of needle nose pliers.

14. Immo_G

Immo_G New Member

I've used latex gloves for tongue one a few times, works well