it's over..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Sep 4, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

My gf was the perfect one, we were perfect for each other and had no problems or major arguments until i found out that she had sex with a 35 year old man when she was fucking 17! what the fuck?! :wtc:
    I want to find this guy and kick his ass for doing that first of all.

i thought i'd be okay with this news but everytime we'd get close and cuddle or something, i'd think about it and pull away.. finally i just couldnt take it anymore so i went over to her house, told her i knew what she had done and that i couldnt handle her past. (this old fucker is just one of her many past mistakes)
    then she told me "that was over 2 years ago, how the fuck does that matter", etc.

and that i was the only thing she has right now and how could I do this to her.

she's very beautiful and im not just saying this because i dated her. when she was in hs every girl viewed her as a threat to them because every guy wanted her yet she feels the need to fuck a NASTY 35 year old? and i saw a picture of this guy and he's no hottie.

plus, she had like fucking 10 fuck buddies when she was 16. WHAT FUCKING 16 YEAR OLD DOES THAT? WHEN ME AND MY BUDDIES WERE 16 WE THOUGHT MAKING OUT WITH 2 GIRLS IN A YEAR MEANT YOU WERE A PIMP!

she was wild and drank alot, she totally calmed down when we got together and got her stuff straight. she doesn't act at all like she used to and she doesnt associate with any of the old people but i just cant take her past anymore.

* a mutual friend just called me saying that this was in the past and i need to get over it cause she went though a really bad phase when she had low self esteem and all that other BS and i've changed her so much for the better and she fears she'll go back like she used to be if we're not together.

so, please. im drinking but dont bash me. picture hearing this news about the girl you love and have talked about marriage with.

i dont even care if no one replies, i just had to get that out

2. tehexile

tehexile New Member

ur friend is right... its all in the past, and you had nothing to do with it... i mean if she had some STDs or something i could see your point, but she doesnt (unless u left it out), so theres really nothing to worry about... shes obviously changed from that whore-like life she was living....but its your decision.

3. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

this friend is right.

4. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

5. Another Loser

Another Loser New Member

So if it was an 18 year old it would be cool but if it's a 35 year old it's not?

What's the difference? A Dicks a dick.

Are you afraid you won't live up to his experience in the bedroom?

6. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

this sort of thing happened in one relationship i had, but was not a 35 yo guy and it was a bout a week before we were officially "together"

its one thing if she was still crazy orgy-having party girl, but you say shes calmed down. the only reason i would be worried if i were you is std's..... and that has nothing to do with the guy being 35.

think of it like this, think of some crazy fucking thing you did when you were 17, say you broke into a house, and she determines that this thing that you did 2 years ago, before you were ever even thinking about being together, is enough for her to leave. how would you feel.

i say if shes clean, get over it. unless shes still nuts and dirty, then run for the hills.

7. 5Gen_Prelude

5Gen_Prelude There might not be an "I" in the word "Team", but

You're Chasing Amy.

8. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

QFT.

To the OP: Watch Chasing Amy if you haven't seen it already. If you have, watch it again because you obviously missed the point of the movie. Get over the past because there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Ignore it. Get over it. Or let it ruin what you had. The choice is yours.

9. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Seriously man, the past is the past. and obviously your relationship isn't as perfect as you think/claim it is ;)

10. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

That's not the answer either. The past contributes to who you are. Are you really ready to ignore the experiences that molded the person you love? Doesn't that hint at a bit of disrespect for the person? It makes me think, "I don't care what you did to make you who you are. Just keep blowing me."

11. TigerWoodsJr

TigerWoodsJr LSX Elitist Prick

I think you're being a little bitch and need to get over it.

I know my SO's past, I have seen the roster.. she could have a baseball team... I know a lot of the guys on the list from around school.... not friends, just know of... but im cool with it, she is mine now and I rock her fucking world.

12. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Yeah sound like you need man up, its her past, her life and was so before you got into the picture, don't like it? leave, otherwise shutup and put it with it... Yes women have sex too.

Sounds like she partied when she was younger, its a good thing, means she probably wont get the urge to when shes older.

13. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

I would be pissed off, but that's just me.

About 3 months in to my relationship at the moment, my gf told me about giving this one guy head 4 times in one night. I was VERY pissed off, but thinking about it now, I'm over it (a year in 12 days).

But also looking back on it now, I don't really believe her, because when she first started giving me head, she SUCKED, she was really bad, so I dont even know how she made him come once, let alone 4 times...

14. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Once a ho always a ho. Good ridance! Go find ur self a decent girl.

15. Lick Harrass

Lick Harrass New Member

what right do you have to get upset/mad about something she did before you two met? Try reversing the roles, and see how your feelings change.

16. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Being worried about me being worse then any of the past guys in bed has played NO role whatsoever in my decision, that never has and never will worry me with any girl.

I didn't have 10 fuck buddies at 16. I can't even recall a 16 year old female friend who wasn't a virgin at the time. This is so foreign to me and crazy for a 16 year old to be like that then to have sex with a nasty 35 year old? That's illegal for one thing, the mother fucker is as old as her dad, that's gross.

17. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

She had no control then, she cheated on everyone. She might have been very happy in our relationship but who knows, maybe another year down the road when she's a little bored, she'll be back 10 other guys. I can not trust someone who has cheated on every boyfriend before me.

18. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

do not fucking doubt until she gives you ANY reason to. she said it was in the past, her friend said it was in the past.. IT WAS IN THE FUCKING PAST, if you truely loved them and thought about marrying them you would not be even the slightest bit worried they would cheat on you.

19. RockChick

RockChick New Member

wow, alot of maybes and what ifs...

seriously, i have to agree with all the ones that said "past is past, get over it".

i mean... did she cheat on you? did she do anything that ever made you think, she might fuck someone else?
    if not, then congrats, you threw away a good relationship.
    if yes, then maybe you are right. but i doubt it.

people change... you cannot compare a teenager of 16 years to a girl of 21+ or whatever her age is. seriously, everything that happens between 14 and 20 is trying to find urself and trying new things and developing ur sexuality. everybody is different, some fuck around, some dont.

but yeah, sleeping with lots of people and being a girl.... baaaaad.

20. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

how old is she now? How long were you two together?

21. RickyP

RickyP New Member

[font=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]"The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there." ~Lesley P. Hartley

"[/font][font=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif] The one charm of the past is that it is the past." ~Oscar Wilde

That was then, this is now, don't walk away from someone you love because of something that happened when you weren't around...

your friend is right
    [/font]

22. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

:wtc: I'm so confused. I skipped work today, told them I wouldn't be there for a couple days. GF called and told me she has nothing, I was the one she wanted to be with forever, she feels lost, etc. Probably more than 10 friends called asking how I could do this to her and that we were perfect together.. we really were, we love each other, never had a big fight, everything was great. we spent everyday together for the past 5 months. i just cant take her past anymore. i mean it's not just the 35 year old fling, but she has had sex with over 20 guys! we're talking in less than 2 years time. the 35 year old just took the cake. how could someone fuck so many people? how? get some fucking control of yourself. :barf: :mad:

23. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Having 10 fuck buddies at 16 is a lot worse than fucking a 35 year old. At this age you might see him as being very old but when you get there or close to there it's really not much of a difference. I don't see guys like that as child molesters. I pity them for not being able to have a fulfilling relationship with someone their own age. That 35 year old and your friend were probably both emotionally fucked.

And if you're going to judge on her the past, you probably have some issues of your own to deal with...pride, jealousy, sound familiar? It's normal to feel this way. But if you think you'll still feel the same way when you're in your 40's or later, then I'll have to pity you too

24. stratfiend

stratfiend New Member

dude, what the fuck, you are a moron

25. BTA

BTA New Member

Didnt she cheat on you with her ex at one point recently? Or was that somebody else on this forum?

hard to keep people straight sometimes.

Honestly, I dont think I could be with a girlfriend with that sort of past either. It'd just get to me.

Really you are the only one who knows if you made the right decision or not. If you dont like the feeling you get inside when you think about her past, then you just plain dont like it. It doesnt make you a bad person for it.

It's too bad, for sure, but really there are other women out there. And to end it for the reason that you are uncomfortable with something about her, then there's nothing wrong with that.

People can tell you that you should get over it all they want, but not everybody can look past things like this.

"You shouldnt be jealous, you shouldnt judge her"...yeah well she shouldnt have 10 fuckbuddies at 16, or fuck some 35 year old guy at 17. There's a lot of things people shouldnt do, for the betterment of themselves.

And btw, girls at 19 are not finished developing as a person yet, so she could very well be a wackjob just waiting to happen. If she isnt already.