TAT It's out :wtc:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by robwormald, Jan 14, 2004.

1. robwormald

robwormald New Member

My boss made me take my lip piercing out...2 days after i got it :wtc: :wtc: :wtc:

It was fun tho, for my first piercing experience :naughty:

What next.

2. blkhonda1991

blkhonda1991 "Zoinks!!"

kind of a waste there :-/

3. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

haha my boss asked me to take one out one time and i yell at him about discrimination and how my belifes and culture are a priority in my life.. he was like :eek3: haah he didnt know what to say and never said anything about it again

haha i was expecting to get fired, thats why i pulled that shit out cuz i didnt wannt really work there anymore but after that it felt kinda good so i stayed :big grin:

4. That sucks, where do you work? I am lucky enough to work in one of the more liberal departments in the company. I also have a hella cool boss. I asked if it would be ok to get my lip or eyebrow pierced and she said "No, you can get your eyebrow done, but not your lip, that would look funny on you".

If you work at in a corporation you should check into their dress code and any SOPs they might have regarding clothing and jewelry. The company I am in now doesn't have any written in stone rules about piercings and visible tats.

5. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

That is why I am glad I work in a call center. Customers can't see me, and I am all pierced/tattoo'd up.

6. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Lol..sorry to laugh but you didnt check your companies policies first? Im really sorry that didnt work out..go for something you can hide..like a PA or something. Or maybe do something in your ears? If its visible, always check first. Glad the experience didnt sour you on piercings altogether though. And take good care of that new wound.

7. robwormald

robwormald New Member

yeah, i shoulda checked the policies, i kind of knew it would be against it. it was sort of an impulse i guess...i work for cingular, but in a retail store, so i'm face to face with customers all the time. oh well.

i might get an ear thing done.

8. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

I work for ALLTEL, but in the call center. I guess if I transfered into a retail office, they might mind. Sorry to hear about you having to take it out!

9. The Acclude

The Acclude Makin' love is cool, but sometimes she needs her h

I got my managers approval before doing my labret :hs:

10. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

i work where i know it wont be a problem...but it sucks you had to take it out :(

11. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

My manager saw it today. him: :eek3:

didnt seem to have a problem with it. :wiggle: