LGBT it's official...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by cedric, Dec 22, 2004.

1. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

:wtc: I've decided to become straight, because I SUCK AT BEING GAY.

Ok, I was just at the supermarket getting lunch. The first thing I see when I'm walking in is this handsome guy walking out with his cart. This is the first guy who's turned my head at this place since I started going there 6 months ago. He's about 5'7", probably around 145-150lbs, kinda short light brown hair, nice eyes, looked right around my age, and dressed normally in a long-sleeve t-shirt and sweats. This is definitely the kind of guy I could go for.

Anyway, I go about my business and pick up lunch; I'm in and out of the place in less than 5 minutes. As I'm walking out, I notice that he must've come back in for something, because he's walking in front of me while I'm heading back to my car. Turns out he's parked next to me. I want to say something to him, but I can't think quick enough and figure out what to say without making myself look like an idiot. In any case, while he's getting into his car and i'm getting into mine, we make eye contact for a split second before we both drive off.

Sure, the guy was probably straight. He might've been an asshole. But there's still that "what if?" hanging over my head now. I HATE THAT! The first guy who had that effect on me I still can't get out of my head. Short story similar to the first one, you don't have to read it if you don't want to...
    This past summer, I went to a steakhouse with my parents for my birthday. We were being waited on by several people. There was this one guy though, who was refilling water and we kept kinda glancing at each other whenever he came over to our table. He even starts making small talk with me. Really handsome, half asian half white. I was about 80% sure he was gay too, but since I was with my parents I coudn't do anything!

I remember Ferron was talking about meeting guys in the supermarket. How the hell do you start a conversation with someone you don't know without making yourself look like a moron? I'm not really afraid of getting shot down, I just don't wanna sound like a jackass.

2. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

"Wow, that's one big cucumber you got there :naughty:"

3. cedric

if you can pick up guys with a line like that, you either look like Brad Pitt, or you're the one packing the huge cucumber.

4. Ferron

Ferron So yes, I'll see you there.

Thank you, but that wasn't me. I think I would be shot if I tried to pick up a guy (and there are none of any quality) at the Railey's in Ridge, MD.

I might as well jump on the bandwagon. I'm now an ex-gay!

Women have penises, right? :x:

5. CoCo

WHY NOT BOTH?
    But seriously, I don't really use 'lines'... Nor do I usually do the picking up. But I flirt to give a guy the green light. And it's not about what you say; it's about how you say it. I've said some pretty wild things to guys, and usually with a positive reaction/response.

6. CoCo

First, I've been too much an influence on you for you EVER to be ex-gay. And, in general, I've worked to hard of your evolution... But, to answer your question, yes...they do, only they are so small that people call them clits. You wouldn't be able to do anything worthwhile with it...:mamoru:

7. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

why do yall wanna be straight all of a sudden?

8. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

^^ works for me 99.9% of the time.. :bigthumb:

9. CoCo

..not all of us; I luv my sex life, thank you.

The better question would by to ask why so many members of our community feel compelled to go the obligatory self-loafing route....

10. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

that was my initial thinking, but i just couldn't find the right words...

11. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

I like myself. I am not sharing. Nope.

Well maybe with mauh kittah.

12. CoCo

...I tend to be good with teh words. ;)

Actually, Taylor, Ferron, and I all tend to use a similar syntax, general stylization, and grammatical schemas in our articulation... Hmm...

13. CoCo

;) I'll reserve all analysis, as we aren't in a clinical setting...

14. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

:ugh: can you say that in english please?.. preferably in layman's terms

15. Cured

Cured Guest

Trans: We talk alike.

And hey, Ced, don't feel down. I've missed many an opportunity to flirt with a hot guy due to my nervousness. It just takes, uh, practice.

Yeah, that's it. Practice. :p

16. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

you talk alike? ... how can someone "talk alike"?

17. cedric

Yeah, I know. I've never actually tried to flirt with a guy, so I wouldn't really know where to begin. With girls it's always been pretty easy, since I really don't give a shit how they react. There seem to be so many more factors involved with guys. I know the situations are probably more similar than I think, but it's just my mentality, I suppose.

:dunno: ;) And CoCo, I dunno whether you were talkin about me or not, but I don't really feel that I'm self-loathing at all. I actually have a pretty good perception of who I am and my general situation in life. I just need to learn the ropes of talkin to other guys. It's all very foreign to me.

18. cedric

They're all the same person! CoCo is Ferron is Taylor!! Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn! :noes: /AceVentura.

Sorry I'll stop now.:hs:

19. CoCo

Oh practice... --------> :69: :bj: :gaysex:

Yup, that's all is takes...:mamoru:

20. CoCo

No, I wasn't talking explicitly about you... And I wasn't necessarily thinking that every The Closet member has an extremely self-loathing personality.

Ferron, Taylor, and I had dinner this past weekend, and casually discussed that there is a population of this forum that loosely demonstrates varying degrees of internalized homophobia, one aspect of which compels one to believe that they can never be happy...

21. CoCo

:mamoru: That would be awkward...

22. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

I get it. You're Blanche because you like to....a lot. Or talk about it.

But who is Dorothy and who is Rose?

And there needs to be a Sophia! :mamoru: The show isn't the same without her.

23. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

So I went down to the peir last night for a nice walk while I was waiting for a friend of mine to get out of work. All of a sudden this really cute guy comes walking by me. Now be reminded this is Naples and i'd have to say 1:30ish in the morning. So I watch him walk down to the end of the peir and wait around for a few. I go down there and we started talking about how dark and calm it is right now. While we were walking back, he rubs his shoulder up against mine. We were talking about something goofy and laughing. Any ways, we get back to his car and I asked him what he was doing tomorrow. Nothing really, why? I asked if he wanted to go and see meet the fockers with me. His reply was are you asking me out... I'm not gay ya know. My response was "right on... I guess I'll see you around".

I'm so lonley here. :(

24. Taylor

Taylor Guest

At least you tried :hs:

25. Cured

Cured Guest

What is up with gay people and the Golden Girls? I'll admit that I love that show, but what's with the disproportionately homo audience? There's nothing really expressly faggy about it.