LGBT It's Friday...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by BlondieAMC, Aug 13, 2004.

1. BlondieAMC

BlondieAMC New Member

Morning all!!:wavey: how is everyone today? Happy it's Friday?:cool:
    Any fun plans for the weekend?? :nikko:

2. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Well, I have a friend coming to visit for the weekend, and I left our names at the VIP list at Velvet (DC's #1 gay club). But he says that he may not wanna go, so I guess I'll be riding this weekend on the couch, watching movies with a friend.

3. BlondieAMC

BlondieAMC New Member

that doesn't sound so bad....quiet weekends are good sometimes!!

4. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...yea. Buuuuut it's the OLYMPIAD FOAM PARTY!!!!
    Look at this club...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

...Let's Get Soaking Wet!!!! But oops, I'll be watching movies.

5. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

I have been workin the office all week. My boss, the promo director, left us last friday, so we've been all tryin our best to work without her. So im there all day.
    My brother moves to north dakota on monday for air traffic controller school and so me and friends are throwing a goin away party for him. It's weird. My family has been very close all these years but my older bro is in japan teaching, my younger goin to n. dak., and i to ohio, and my parents retiring back to maui. it'll be a weird feeling to be...alone :hs:

Saturday, I work and coordinate my first and last Radio Disney promo event. We are making kidsafe ids and im not too excited. It's bad enough to have to work an event without the promo director and to be in charge, but that combined with having kids cry and scream cause they dont want their photos taken or their thumbprint taken by the scary looking machine is twice as bad. After that, takin my friend to Costco to mooch off of my membership

Sunday, will help my brother pack and get ready for his move. At noon, will go to the eastside and have a picnic lunch with some coworkers and my old boss. Kinda a nice way for all of us to see eachother together one last time :hs:

I move for Columbus in a month, and its been so busy that i havent really thought about it. But when things that go on that involve the words "last" and "pack," one can't help but think about it :hs:

Other than that, hope you all have a good one! :bigthumb:

6. mamoru

mamoru New Member

Tonight I have that Ari Gold gig that I wanted to see. No one wanted to join me, so I called up asking for a reservation for one, which was kind of embarassing...but maybe Ari will see me single and ask to go out with me :x:

Tomorrow, I'm not sure...if the weather is nice, I'm probably going to go sailing with my family, and invite a REALLY cool (straight) guy I met last night. We hung out till 3 am, just chatting, and he took me out to dinner. We're very similar and know the same people, but he's 35, and an English teacher at my old high school, so we hit it off well. He's straight as an arrow though...we'll see about that :naughtyd: :o

Sunday? I want sunday to myself. Maybe for jogging? Cleaning my room before school? Ridding all the excess in my life? Who knows.

I really hope Ari Gold's concert thing is gonna be good. I've got my jewish star and everything!!!! :hs: :mamoru: :hug:

7. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

that sounds cool! It's always fun to hear about school from the view of the teacher rather than that of the student, a view all of us are so accustomed to. It's so interesting to be in front of the class rather than lookin in that direction.

8. mamoru

mamoru New Member

he loves to teach...he was never my teacher, but I would do ANYTHING to have him as my teacher...he's that amazing. Just a genuine soul, and down to earth, and awesome. We drove together in the miata, and he loved it...he's never been in a ragtop before! It was really a great night, and his students are lucky....very lucky.

9. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Today is a very special day.

hahahhahehehahhaa

10. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

so I'm in Naples and we just went through a cat. 4 hurricane named charlie. Power went out for the duriation of the day, no water and the gas in the grill was nearly out so we pigged out on ice cream and milk. Then moved onto teh beer while it was still cold. Finnaly the power came back and we are now here talking.

BTW*** It is friday the 13th.