its easy some times but awkward others

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by drew, Mar 29, 2005.

1. drew

drew New Member

ok so i went over to this girls house because we were talking and she obviously wanted to get with me. so i went over there and it was easy because i knew she was really into me so we were talkin on her bed for a little bit and i just sorta moved in and we started making out. but then recently i brought another girl back to my basement to try and get with her but i didnt know how to initiate it. i mean i guess if shes coming back to my house she wants to get with me but i didnt know what to do?? i put on a movie hoping that we could talk while the movie was playing in the background and maybe hook up but i didnt know what to say that would be a good way to start kissing. i can bring girls back to my house whenever i want because my basement is secluded and no one will bother me so i want to know what the best thing to do is when we get there

2. drew

drew New Member

i mean like when we get back should i just sorta bring her to the couch and start makin out or what??? that just sorta seems weird i dunno

3. cmr2004x

cmr2004x Guest

alcohol

4. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

prat

NOTE: only fags use drunk women

5. drew

drew New Member

no im not really trying to date rape anyone

6. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

put your arm around her while watching tv. then slowly move over and start kissing her neck and cheeks and see how she reacts. take it from there.

7. Just start giving small touches....hips, thieghs, run finger up and down her arm. Find any reason to touch her or start a little playful wrestling....

8. drew

drew New Member

ok i see what you're saying. so is the best thing to do come back and throw on a movie or something like that and then just work my way at it?

9. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

For me, it takes a typical first date to ease that kinda tension. Almost all of my dates have ended with a goodnight/goodbye kiss. Which made it much easier the next time to initiate more later.

I can't just have a girl come to my place, and make a move, dunno why. But if i take a girl out to dinner, ice skating, a walk along the river, or anything else, i'm easily able to make the move for the first kiss. After that first kiss, tension is relieved, and all is good.

10. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

true story russ. and :rofl: :rofl: @ av... i saw that movie the other night :bigthumb:

11. drew

drew New Member

ok well there are some girls that i want to get with, but 1 in particular. whenever we see each other at parties we always get along real well and stuff and weve kissed a little before. so if i see her this weekend i want to try and get with her and but i dont want to come back and just watch a movie u know?

12. RzaRector

RzaRector Guest

:werd:

much esaier after a date/ goodnight kiss... maybe because you have a better idea as to whether the girl is into you

13. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

just talk to her....talk about sensitive stuff...make eyes contact...you both will know the right moment...then BOOM....i got kissed!!!

14. Original

Original OT Supporter

Any beaches nearby where you can walk the sunset? :rolleyes:

Maybe walk the town in the evening and end up back at your place. Walking alone with her is an easy way to talk about yourselves and you can find out a lot about how into you she is.

Always try to stay close to her, if she backs away then she's losing interest in you.

Really a movie back at your place is the way to go. It's a quiet, cozy environment where nothing should feel awkward if the feelings are there.

15. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

seems like everyones trying too hard with the whole beaches and sunset thing... making small talk and touching her a whole lot. for me.... most all my first kisses were because i KNEW she was into me (if i'm not like 99% sure, i wont go for it.). all i've ever done is get nervous about it, look at them, grow some balls and gather my courage and slowly lean toward them. if they like you, they'll kiss you back. if they dont... they wont. there's just that build up of sexual tension where you KNOW both parties are thinking "when's he/she gonna kiss me, when when when" and you just gotta be a man, grow some balls, and lean over and kiss her (or him, i dunno what your preferences are)

16. 12345678

12345678 EH?

tell her you want to play truth or dare

hahahahaahaha