SRS its complicated.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by nobodyreally, Jun 15, 2007.

1. nobodyreally

nobodyreally OT Supporter

and its a long story. The bottom line is I miss her. Very much. Talking to her for just a few minutes tonight... it wasn't enough. But then again, seeing her, talking to her, nothing would ever be enough. I would tell her I miss her, but I know its inappropriate, and she would know that too. I know to be deserving of the respect I desire I have to do whats right, and that means respecting that she is still married until the divorce is final in 6 months. And I know her heart isn't really ready to move on too, its just been so much for her. Although I do think that anyone, especially a woman in her condition would love to feel loved, and loved she is, but thats irrelevant and I can't think about that right now. Seeing her waddle her cute belly carrying my son to the car makes my heart burn in a way I've never known. That makes tonight especially hard, and I know that this is just the beginning of hard situations that will be more difficult in the next 5 months or so.

OT, I'm emotional tonight and I'm typing here, to you, to let this out instead of calling her, or texting her, which in my mind I know wouldn't be right. Not for quite awhile yet anyway. Thank you for listening.

2. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

:hug: Sorry, man. I think I've read bits and pieces of your story. Remember, absence makes the heart grow fonder. One of the worst things in the world is not knowing, but at the same time, if you knew how things would turn out, would you really care about it as much? I believe that if something is meant to happen, it will. One of my favorite quotes of all time is stuck to the wall of my cubicle, and whenever I'm feeling particularly shit about a situation, I read it over and remind myself of how true it is:

Hope this gives you some insight.

3. nobodyreally

nobodyreally OT Supporter