It's been two years....and I still can't get this whore out of my mind

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Trickypants, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

:hsd:

Completely used me (for a year), told me she loved me, tossed me aside and pretty much caused most of my problems (though I of course take full responsiblity for them)

Seriously though......two years since I've had ANY contact....and I'm still fucked up enough mentally to think about her (and want her punished) on a daily basis.

:hsd:

2. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

You got used, which isn't plesant, but why does she matter anymore to you? What she did was wrong, but holding yourself mentally in that same time period, going over the same fucked up girl is wrong. You're locking yourself in one place and you won't grow as a person or attract the people you want around you. Two years is a long time to still be so bitter. If you're not talking to people about this, start, because holding it in will only feed it.

3. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

go fuck ten other women

4. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

have you had any real relationships since?

5. lou kim

lou kim New Member

WE ARE MEN HERE!!!! get your tail out from behind your legs and act like it!!!! Everyone goes through breakups in life, the ajority of us do not marry the first girl in our life!! Get out and have fun with your friends...i thought i was going to marry my last gf and she broke up with me out of nowhere for her ex....so what i was down and out for 2 weeks but you just gotta go out and have fun, spit some game to other girls and live it to the limit and love it alot.

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I have issues too and the whole keep busy thing does not work because I have 4.5 classes, Tennis Lessons, Photography, I got a nice Nikon N80, Off road biking and I am thinking about adding Golf back to that line up because I took lessons back in the day and it would be nice to get back into it. Besides the fact Golf hurts my back hardcore..

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I just wanted to say I'm so glad you've got all those hobbies now :big grin:

8. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Thanks I am looking forward to posting some pics too. Yesterday morning I took pictures of Sand Cranes...100's of them. I just wish my cam had film as they flew over me. I really hope the pics came out right because my camera is rocket science.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

Post 'em in the main forum. There are a lot of people into photography in there who will genuinely critique and share their own. I love doing it.

10. BornToFly

BornToFly New Member

I cant get someone out of my mind that i have talked to for 2 years off and on, he dissapears for months at a time and ive never even met him. ( though i may soon )

i don't get why i cant just forget him, prob bc he contacts me like nothing is wrong and i fall for it.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

He's married. That's a different story.

12. BornToFly

BornToFly New Member

true, but from what i "know" he has been seperated and they havent been living together. could it be a lie, yes, but it equally could be the truth. please believe me when i say i wish i didn't have emotions for him. it really sucks.

13. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

How did she use you? What problems did she cause?

14. demosnat

demosnat New Member

If you are an even remotely decent human being you will NOT contact him in any way, or respond to him trying to contact you, until the divorce is final.
    I know its hard, but so is, well, being an even remotely decent human being.