"its a possibility..."

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by drew, Oct 2, 2005.

1. drew

drew New Member

im studying abroad this semester while my girlfriend is still going to school back home. she keeps telling me to hook up with other girls and shit. i know most of you will say oh shes definitely hookin up with other guys. shes not...yet. she was saying that its a *possibility* that it could happen. she thinks it shouldnt be an issue, we're young and im being too jealous. im kinda like well fuck that asking her NOT to cheat on me shouldnt be a fucking favor to me. shes a very promiscous girl in the sense that shes fucked a lot of people. i thought i kind of calmed her down a little bit when we started going out but since ive been away she seems like her old self again. maybe cuz i'm not around? i dunno. what do you think...to be honest i really dont want to hook up with other girls, i'm crazy about her, and having said that, i really really dont want her to hook up with other guys. granted when i get home, it will have been roughly 4 months since we've seen each other...this isnt like a weekend getaway. i know that she loves me but she feels its ok to hook up with other people - in a situation like this...i dont. ive had a hard enough time dealing with her past, not to mention the 2 guys she fucked the second weekend we started going out. she felt she needed a "buffer" between me and her last boyfriend. i flipped out. at the time she was in the hospital but i let her have it when i found out. as im writing this i feel much more justified bitchin her out for even thinking about fucking another guy. if i were you, i'd write "why the fuck are you even still with her?" well i know where you're coming from...so weird, besides this one thing, we are almost exactly alike personality wise. she really is an amazing girl tho, extremely talented and smart, not to mention beautiful, but she entered college a virgin and everyone knows what happens from there. let me know what you think

2. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

The goat is always looking for a way to run to the dangerous uncertain wild. Regardless of how much care it recieves from the farmer.

3. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

I gotta agree, I would steer clear of this chick :ugh:

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd: