SRS It's A Miracle

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by METALLlC BLUE, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Since things are going so well for me, I'm actually considering a serious relationship! My God, it's a miracle people! For those of you who really know me -- this is significant! Anyway, now let's see how things go. It's easy to pick random fish and get laid without any consideration for whether you actually like the person, and entirely a different thing to find someone who fills the entire quota -- beauty, cool, values, goal oriented, and optimistic!

It's a big change for me too - because since that's what I'm looking for I've had to alter my entire lifestyle. In other words, I'm not going to go to clubs or bars to meet them - at least I won't expect to, but rather i'm involved in some charitable activities, church events, studying at the bookstore, and other activities that I actually enjoy incorporating into my own life. Can you believe it, I said "life" - I actually have a life! This is proof that miracles do happen, and I just would love for it to continue and to share it with someone equally opportunistic about all these great future experiences.

There is nothing worse than meeting a beautiful woman who is negative all the time, or pessimistic. Chin up ladies, I'm looking for someone positive, and who actually likes herself as she is. Keep the complaining to a minimum. That advice works for men too!

I will say this: The hard part about looking for a serious relationship is the patience component and the self discipline. It's *real* easy to scare off a great catch, so those two qualities must be exercised inevitably, and constantly at the beginning.

2. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Congrats on your optimism!! :wavey:

3. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

congrats =) i wish i had hope like you but im a bitter person now :(

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

great job! :bigthumb:

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Ok MB, but be carefull of your (possible) relapses now, :wavey: you know i am always worried about you, and want you to heal and come back into full recovery. And Wow, im baffeled i didn't think you'd be able to start a new relationship again, which i hope will be forfilling, i must say tho that i like you to know that most people aren't as deep and considerate as you are, so plz becarefull when entering a new relationship because i don't want you to get hurt (emotionally and financially) as in your previous relationship. :sad2:

But what the hell life is for the living :) great to see you are back on track.

6. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

congrats! you deserve nothing but the best!