It'll happen when you least expect it

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mkevaldz, Nov 20, 2004.

1. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

Allright, here's some inspiration for you guys out there who usually end up being friends or are too clingy, or are trying to get over a gal. I'll try to keep this short.

Last girlfriend I had was one I'd known for 4 years, timing was always off so we never got to gether, she got out of a bad relationship 4 months ago, so 2 weeks later we got together, things were great, but signs of issues remained, anyhow, month later, she ends up telling me she needs time alone to work out issues, I contect it saying I don't care, I knew it wouldn't be easy, you're worth it to me, but we still broke up.

So I was all heart broken, kept thinking how many people i've seen get the "I just need some time alone" line and they never got back together, wah wah wah self pitty and depression, that lasted for a few days.

But, then I finally realized I should take my own advice, best way to get over someone is to keep yourself occupied, in the past immersing myself in my work has worked great, so I did it again, became a working machine, and it helped a ton.

Me and her would still call, she'd come hang out with me and my friends, we didn't get close or talk about anything, I just treated it as "how does she need me to be for her right now" and gave her the space she wanted.

Fast foward to last night, I'm out playing pool with my friends, just out to get booze, smoke cigs, and play pool (3 year friday night tradition) when a friend of a friend shows up, it was her birthday, it had been a bad one so far, so I buy her a few drinks...and she flirts with me! (! is because that's not an often occourance) anyhow, she ends up being really cool, she asks me for my number, etc.

anyhow, I"m not saying anything will come of this, just saying, work on yourself, keep yourself occupied, self pitty won't get you anything/anywhere, and when you least expect it, whamo.

Edit:

P.S.
    when I first saw this girl, I knew I liked her, so I had the idea of staying as far away from the friends zone as humanly possible...funny thing is I didn't have to, she made it very apparent early on that she was interested...even my oblivious flirt radar picked up on what she was tossing at me.

2. BTA

BTA New Member

hehe yeah obvious chicks are key

good luck with this one, hopefully she doesnt have any huge issues like most women do (they all have SOME sort of issue, just varies on severity).

Hope it works out for yah!

Guess I'll go ahead and post my story:

I had been really into this one girl who I of course was friends with, probably about a year, year and a half. Problem is, right from the beginning, she liked one of if not best friends. He of course wasnt really interested, or so he told me heh. So I got to listen to her whine and complain about him being mean to her or not being pretty or not liking her and what not. And of course me being the big pussy that I was, I listened to all of it, letting it all eat me up inside as well. I told her how I felt on numerous occasions, so it was common knowledge, still...she was all into my friend. (she of course wanted to be close friends still...pfft)

Fast forward to about a year ago, after a couple of failed attempts to get over her, I finally had enough and basically told her to fuck off and I didnt want to even speak to her and what not, that we were not friends anymore, that I had been used and all that. She was all crying and "I know, I know I hurt you" blah blah.

So anyway, about 5 months go by and I'm doing fine, having not said a word to her in that time. Now, I had been going to a different friend's apartment with a bunch of good friends for a while at this point, and we'd just drink and play some video games and stuff, just goof around. So this was common cause it was cheap and we all kinda got over the $40+ bar tabs every night. Anyway, the friend has a sister who would hang out with us, same age and all (almost exactly to me actually), different cool...just always been his sister to us heh. But, without getting into much detail, we started talking a lot and realized we get along really well and have a lot in common. Turns out she liked me for a little while now, but how would I be able to tell? I had my head so far up my ass for this other girl that I couldnt have possibly noticed it.

Fast forward to today, been with her for almost 7 months now, things couldnt be going better, and I'm happily in love with her. Still friends with all people involved, even the first chick a little bit, although its mostly me making fun of her for being stupid, and her eating it up cause she is one of those dumb chicks who thrive on negative attention from assholes. Oh and my GF's brother has been cool about it, thankfully. It was worth the risk though because she's great. And I knew I'd never treat her in a way to upset him.

So it's all good now. Thanks for reading my long rant that nobody probably cares about hehe.

But, I hope yours works out as well.

3. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

that's awesome man. I think I'm finding a pattern...hanging out with friends where games and booze are involved + female friends of friends = win!

appreciate the wish of good luck, I'm just gonna take it as it comes, try really hard not to look deep into it, for all I know she could be a crazed serial killer...

4. BTA

BTA New Member

That can be hot sometimes though. Help her pick out her victims :naughty:

5. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

true...never thought about freaky serial killer sex...and after she got caught, i'd make tons of money on talk shows...

Oprah: Mike...why did you stay with her, knowing she was killing people?
    me: Cause she loves me Oprah, that's all that matters
    Oprah: Bit she killed your family?
    me: yeah well she did say they were demons sent from hell and god told her to kill them...marriage is about compramise...she killed my family, and I got oral that night

6. BTA

BTA New Member

7. Transporter

Transporter A Bathing Ape

:rofl:

8. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

ok, wow...so all that happend on friday night right, saturday comes, i go to work, get out at 5pm, get home...no messages, I expected as much. Around 8pm she calls from work. She works at one of the malls. She doesn't say who it is, sees if I remember, i do of course, so she thanks me for getting her the drinks I did last night, says it was what she needed after the beginning of the birthday she had. small chit chat for a brief moment, then she asks me what I'm doing that night, I said I didn't have any plans "wow, loser" she said playfully. I laughed. She then tells me she will call back after she gets out of work. I said ok and hung up.

SOOOO 9:30PM rolls around...she calls, and we proceed to talk until 6:30 in the fucking morning! only taking like 30 mins between the call so I could help parents out...anyways.

Here's the really wicked thing...the night before, I could tell she was being flirty, nothing huge, but enough for me to remove doubt that she might not be interested. She was pretty normal I guess, laughed at jokes, responded well to my massage...well

During the course of the endless conversation, she shows the other side of her, her true side (something I tend to bring out in people) her true side, which is the sadistic, perverted, vulgar, dimented, and fucking wonderfully twisted sense of humor and personality.

I was blown away...not by how she was being, but from hot different it was...and how i picked up on it so quickly...let me put it this way, she kept trying to convince me that we weren't going to have sex, but I knew she was just saying that for the reaction...and I didn't give her the one she wanted...and she wasn't sure how to react.

OH, example...we're chatting about something, sex in there somewhere, and she says "so you know I"m not sexually interested in you at all, right?" "yeah, sure" "what?" "that's fine" "we can be friends though" "eh...i have enough friends" holy shit that fucked her up, it was like someone threw a brick into her well laid plan of mind games... "what?" "oh, i got plenty of friends, anyways, (try to start where I left off in the conversations, but she interrupts) " "are you serious?" "yeah"

From then on it was almost like a symphony of her trying to do everything she can to minipulate me, but I had her number and didn't give her a single reaction she wanted. she kept on throwing the "I'm so glad we did't have sex last night" in, and I say "yeah me too, anyways" and kept talking...it was really weird...i'm pretty sure she's not all there...but I couldn't help myself, she was trying so hard, she took the phone with her as she took a bath, the conversation started getting really perverted towards the last few hours, and she was really laying it on thick, trying to get me to beg or act interested beyond enuendos...so I say "you know you've failed...you haven't gotten me hard once through this entire conversation" and she pauses..."umm, I can't believe you said that, out of nowhere" "out of nowhere? you were just tanking abut how you like to be dominant and tie people up during sex, then askign me what I like" "um well..." she tries to segway into another conversation...then later asks "so I never got you hard? not once?" "nope"

It was probably the single most odd conversation I've ever been in...I know she might not be there completly...and I know this is riddles with red flags of bad news, her trying to minipulate so early, all the enuendos, teasing trying to control me with her womanly ways, but i wouldn't fall for it, and I gave the opposite reaction she was looking for...

she started to get really annoyed by it...off and on during the whole conversation she'd do things like "hold on a sec...*pause...movement* you still there?" "yep" "oh, damn, was hoping you hung up" things like that, telling me she only called because her friend told her to...it was great...not because she said that, but because she was so pisssed she couldn't get to me with any of it. I think she was as intrigued by it as I was/am...she wants to go out tonight =P

I really wish I could describe the conversation better...she told me she likes to joke around a lot, and some people don't get it, I told her I wouldn't be offended by it, and so she tried her best to push my buttons...

anyhow, I"ll keep you all posted now that this story has taken a very interesting twist...I might have to move it to the FS forum...

Cliff notes:
    not a fucking chance...read it.

9. pt

pt New Member

IBnosex :mamoru:
    IBfriendzone

10. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

probably, I'm just having fun with it =P

11. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

Allrighty, update time! (keeping you all updated mainly because this was more of a test to the "I got enough friends" theory)

anyways, if you've been following this, outstanding, if not, read it.

So after that 7+ hour conversation we had, next morning (well 1pm) she calls, we talk, laugh about how long we were on the phone, she was the same sarcastic trying to be mean person she was the night before...oh, wait, back to that first phone call, when out conversation turned more perverted, she was telling me that she's hurt people because she sucks too hard, and I take a "yeah right' approach to it, she said she was giving a guy a hickey on his neck, and she did something to his jugular and he had to go to the hospital and had a large lump on his neck. I laughed...anyways. So we talk for a while, then she has to go to laundry...6pm that night, she calls, we talk, she's at her parents house, she has YIM so she asks me to log on so we can chat, I said sure.

I could tell that she was way more comfortable on the phone than in person, and even more so on the computer...while chatting she took a more serious tone in some of her questions, anyhow she made it apparent that she wanted to go out, so I said she, called her for directions (my van is broke...suck) we decided to go out and play pool.

so she picks me up, I can tell she's nervous, which gives me a sense of comfort that she's not just a crazy person trying to be a bitch for no reason. So we're playing pool, joking around, I can tell she's being way more shy than on the phone, but I can tell that she's very interested because I"ll look at her, and she will be looking back at me, I playfully say "what?" with a smile, she gives me the eyebrow, and says "nothing' with a smile...

anyhow, she asked if I wanted to go to dennys, i said sure..wasn't hungry, but I go there when I"m not hungry anyways. so we get there, she orders and gets coffee...and she has this little ritual with her coffee that I found hallarious...she gets the coffee, a handfull of creamer and sugar, opens one sugar, slowly puts it in, stirs it, puts the spoon down, puts in another sugar in the same way, then a creamer, completely takes off the creamer lid, puts the sugar trash in the creamer thing, and tastes it, then will do the same thing to add more of either in there, I was looking at her and laughing, started to poke fun. I could tell she wanted to be mean, but since she didn't have the comfort of the phone, she couldn't.

anyways, during dinner, she keeps trying to be a bitch, best way I can describe it is like an episode of blind date, where the girl is totally uninterested in the guy, and starts talking shit to make him go away. She would say things like "oh, i'm sorry, were you talking? I was tuning you out" just layers of sarcastic shit like that...tossed in a few 'I'm so glad we're never going to have sex" lines, and i'd say "yeah, me too, anyways" and continue what I was saying. she would look me straight in the eyes and call me boring, to which I said "I'm boring? what about you, i've had to ask any question to spark conversation...you're the boring one" to wich i'd get a half glare, half smirk.

so she's done, we leave, I pick up the tab, we get in her car, turns it on, and the oldies station is playing that "sexual...feeling" song, and she pauses and looks at me...that "give me a kiss" look, but i don't, partially because I'm shy, partially because I want to see her reaction, and partially because after the display at dinner, I didn't really know for sure...anyways, she rolls her eyes and starts to back out "what?" I asked "oh nothing...you just could have totally kissed me right there" "oh I know" (silence) she asked where I wanted to go, I said "where ever" figuring she wanted to boot me out, but we drove around instead and the conversation took a far more serious tone when we started talking about bad childhood experiences...I don't know what it is about me that makes people want to confess deep painfull memories...it's a gift/curse I guess.

Sooo, we talk, pull up into my driveway, she stops and gives me the look again, so i say "what?" playfully "oh nothing" "oh, you probably want a kiss again huh?" she rolls her eyes. I unbuckle the seatbelt, she stays there looking nervous "what?" I ask. "nothing" she says, smiling, trying to cover up the butterflies. "well come here" I say..she unbuckles and we kiss, but it was WAYYY more aggresive than i'd expect as a first date kiss, she lodges her tongue in my mouth, which i didn't mind, we kiss for a while, then she stops and whispers "I want to suck on your tongue" so we start kissing, and I let her get ahold of my tongue...holy fuck...she wasn't playing, it was like getting your tongue caught in a high powerd shop vac.

We kiss a little more, and stop, she's smiling as I tell her she wasn't kidding about the powerfull suction ability. so I ask her to call me when she gets home, she says ok, and as I start to open the door, she says wait, tells me "come here' so we kiss again, short one. when she's done, she gets his annoyed look on her face and says 'there wasn't anything there" as in no sparks. I laugh, as I'm stepping out of the car, and she says "yeah, get the fuck out of my car" as I"m walking up the driveway, she rolls her window down and says something, I forgot, and leaves. I smoke a cig and go inside, not sure if she was serious about the nothing there bit.

anyhow, she calls and we talk till 4 in the morning, she didn't mean the whole sparks thing, conversation turned perverted, asked me how big I am, I told her average length with above girth, she starts poking fun...she talked about how nervous she was, etc, asked me if I was too, I said not really, which got her mad.

that's about it for that night...I know this will end up bad, eventually she will break me, the whole thing oozes crazy chick...but I can't help myself..she's the most mentally stimulating person i've ever encounterd...her sense of humor, references to classic movies, cartoons, SNL...

anyhow, I'll keep whoever reads this updated...and :Ownedd: to mr. Ibfriendzone guy, I think almost having your tongue torn out on the first date disquallifies that. =P

12. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

Interesting.

This could turn out to be good or horrific.

13. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

I'm sure it will be horrific...but a part of me sees through all the sarcastic and hurtfull things she tries to get me with, to the nervous person she is trying to hide, and I think she might just be looking for someone who understands her enough for her to be herself aound...

either that or she's a complete wack job and will eventually break me down with sex (the one thing I'm pretty helpless to defend myself against). but hey...not like I was with anyone already, and it's not like I can say I didn't see it coming.

It's kinda funny though, it's almost like being sarcastic and putting eachother down is a language between us...creepy, but so fucking mentally stimulating. She will call me a loser for being home sunday doing nothing but being a bum, then I'll say "hey, who's the one at home reading harry potter books and talking to me oh the phone?" (silence) "shut up" She hates the fact that I'm so much better at what she's trying to do, but mainly keep defensive with it...

14. BTA

BTA New Member

She acts like she hates it but she really loves it.

Use the same technique when it comes to anal sex. :naughty:

15. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

She's gonna eat me alive once sex starts, she's far more experienced than I am, and she's a scorpio...but if it takes getting a laptop so I can keep you all updated from the hospital bed, I'll do it!

16. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

Holy wow...big night tonight (monday night)

Went to work, got home, she left a message saying she was at work, and some friends were wanting to go play pool, and to call her at work cause she was bored. Called her at work, she couldn't be mean cause there were people around, but she asked if I wanted to go play pool with her and her friends, so I said sure.

She picks me up, things seem kinda whateverish, we get there, place is packed, so we wait, I ended up knowing one of her friends from highschool, she had a few other friends there, I just kinda stood there and watched TV, I didn't feel very comfortable around all of her friends for some reason. I got two Bicardi and cokes...waited, finally pool table was ready.

I'll fast foward this, basically we played pool, I was uncomfortable because there was even more people crowding around, it was hot, I got sweaty, got her more drinks, she started feeling good, and her friends decided they wanted to go to IHOP, and she decided she wanted to stay...so they left.

soon as they left I got soooo much more comfortable, and so did she. We started poking fun, teasing, etc. I decided to make a move and went for the fingertips on the back...worked like a fucking charm...she was loving it bad...worked in a massage on the neck/shoulders...we talked, I whisperd to her about the couple behind us that was having a fight...She was really loving the massage, started to run her fingertips on my knee (love that) Anyhow, at one point when we were playing pool, I looked at her, half smiled, and told her "come here" we kissed a few times, nothing aggressive like the first night.

2am comes around, we leave...in the parking lot infront of her car, she can't control it anymore, so we start making out right there in the parking lot, moves into the car, man she's an aggressive kisser...I finally got used to it and was able to respond to it properly...anyhow. We stop kissing for a while...still in the parking lot, talking...and I am caressing her hair, I can tell she's injoying it, but making uncomfortable looks...and I knew exactly what it was...The first she goes for is verbal control...which I didn't give her by not giving her the reaction she wanted. So the only advantage she thought she had was sexual...but she didn't count on me being a complete fucking tease with the massage and fingertips...so she didn't have control of that, and she was very vulnrable...and she didnt like that...but she didn't want it to stop.

eventually we make it back to my drive way, make out for 30 mins or more...I can tell she's really wanting me bad (not an ego thing, it's the truth) I looked at her and asked what she was thinking about, she said "I'm thinking I"m going to go home and masturbate" she said with an uneasy fighting-the-urge tone...I was loving that...anyhow, I tell her I"ll probably do the same, but to call me when she gets home.

so she calls me, and we are talking...conversation went to the point that she wanted me to go to her place tomorrow (tuesday) to "watch a movie"...More importantly...we were being perverted and sarcastic and she says "Oh, what was it you said you were good at again?" and for some reason, I said "reading people..." so she inquires as to what I saw when I read her...and so I tell her...i told her how I could tell she wanted to be in control by being sarcastic, but I knew it and didn't give her the reaction she wanted, then I took her advantage at sexual control away by seducing and teasing her the entire night. and that I could tell that was why she was very unseasy in the car, etc...I think she called me a bastard and a jerk or something, because she knew I was right...

and it was kidna weird...when she realized that I had her marked that well...the conversation got more serious...she started telling me intimate details again...and I told her 'oh yeah, i forgot to mention, along with the ability to read people, I also tend to make people want to tall me intimate details of their life"

she realized she'd been telling me intimate details about her life since we started talking, which made her realize more that what I said about reading people was right. She called me a bastard and a jerk a few more times because she realized she's probably not going to get control...but she told me she really does like me and spending time with me...which is big for her because until half a year ago, she never did that, she used a lot of guys for sex, blah blah.

anyhow, we talked more, got perverted again...talked about things we planned on doing the following day (tuesday) she's really gotten comfortable with me...in just 3 days too...

At day 1 it was just a test of the "staying away from friend zone" theory, day 2 it was her being very mentally stimulating, and finding out she's twisted like me...and the challenge of her personality to my defense...

Day 3 we kinda let it all hang out, I broke her down so she was wide open, and in return let her know how I did it, leaving me vulnrable...

I'm pretty sure i'm going to fall hard for this girl...in 3 days I'm getting that feeling...but as you can tell it wasn't your average 3 days of knowing someone...I think i'll end up falling for her, and she'll fall for me, then she will get scared of what's going on and push me away or something...and that's gonna suck...

anyhow, I guess I'll post more tomorrow...(well later on today)

P.s.
    Why does seeing someone so weak and powerless make me care for them so much...and why does knowing the fact that I'm the reason they lost control of the situation turn me on? I have not hurt her at all, and have/had no intentions to...I don't use my "powers" like that...As was said before, this will either be great, or horriffic....

17. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

Even though this is a long read, it is rather interesting. Keep us posted and good luck.

18. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

interesting ;)

19. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

yeah, and I could have added a lot more...but long reads = suck...anyhow, she might come over to my work today, since i'm gonna be the only one here for a few hours...so making out with the risk of customers showing up will be fun =P and we are still supposed to 'watch a movie" tonight...should be a good day.

20. Lavender

Lavender Easter is my favorite holiday...

keep updating!

21. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

Ok, day..umm, 4? yeah 4

well first of all, I figured out what I like so much about this girl, other than the fact that I find her very attractive, and she's an old school gamer, knows movie quotes, and is sarcastic...(fuck...that stuff alone would do) At first I thought it was her attitude, how she talks shit, tries to make me feel bad, etc...what I love about it is that since i've broken her down, Every time we hang out, she has the same barrier of sarcasm defense up...and I have to break it down every time...I love the challenge...although it really isn't a challenge, because she's become putty in my hands basically...

anyways, I wake up a zombie...I haven't had much sleep at all because of late night phone calls till 4 - 6am...so I go to work...I work with one other person, the sales guy, I'm the tech, well he had to leave for a feuneral (sp) so I was alone, I called her, she was waking up still and cleaning up her place for when I went over, anyhow, I talk her into coming to my work, she watches me handle a few moron customers, she sat there and wrote her grocery list, made perverted gestures behind customers backs trying to get me to laugh, and wrote me a note riddled with insults on it. Anyhow, customers finally leave, so I tell her to turn around in the chair so i can scratch her back, she said no, because she knows what happens when I do that...eventually I got her to turn, worked the massage and fingertips...turned her into putty again..at one point she just turned and cuddled up, leaning her head against my chest as we sat, while I ran fingertips on back...long story short, we sat for a while, chatted, kissed and she left for the grocery store...

Funny side note, she called from the grocery store saying she has something else to blame on me. She said she was kind of in a daze from the massage while she was shopping and picked up a bunch of shit she didn't want, and when she told the cashier she didn't mean to get that, he said "yeah, I do that too when I'm high" I laughed and told her she was high on me, she didn't like that much.

anyhow, work finally ends, I go home, spend an hour trimming downstairs (never know) and getting dolled up. I call her when I"m ready, she was just getting to a friends house, and she told me to hold on a sec, I hear mumbles, something about clothes, and then her friend saying "good luck on your date" I busted out laughing, he got sooo mad, she knew she just lost any footing she may have had in the evening because I now knew she'd told her friends about it and was excited enough to call it a date...I laughed and said it was cute...then rubbed it in more.

She picks me up, we get to her place, and decide on kill bill 1 & 2 since I haven't seen them, she sat across the couch because she wanted me to see the movies, 30 mins in I got her to scoot closer, worked the fingertips, massage...then making out, suddenly it was time to put part 2 in :bigthumb:

anyways, made out/drank the beer I got/watched the movies...then she busts out the old school nintendo...yeah, the original NES, I hook it up and we start playing DR. mario (she thought she would win for some reason) then tetris...again...she lost...but holy shit, come on...how many girls have it THEIR idea to bust out a retro gaming system and throw down on some Dr. Mario?

after her defeat, we laued on the couch, her laying her head on my chest (she really likes that...and so do I) conversation took a more serious tone then, as it has before...Anyways, more talking, perverted conversations, teasing, making out...suddenly it's 3am and I gotta head home...get home, talk to her on the phone...average post date chat, then she gets quiet for a sec and says "I really like you..." i tell her I really like her too...because I do. I had been asking her what she was thinking about over the course of the night when i could tell she wasn't easy with how comfortable she was with me...she finally said on the phone that she really likes how she feels around me...and wonderd if we should hang out tomorrow (wednesday) because she's afraid she will get clingy...I told her that'll be the last thing I"d complain about...

Anyways...I think this has gotten past the barriers she put up in defense...I can't think of a single thing i don't like about her, she has the sense of humor to match mine, gamer, movie quoter...I really like her, and now she does too....It looks like this is really going to become a good relationship. It is still very early on...hell not even a week yet...but we have talked about a lot of personal things, shared a lot, etc. We will see how things go.

Looks like this is the end of the story as far as this thread goes, morals of the story...shit I really don't know if this will help anyone else...she's too unique =P wish me luck I guess...I'll post a new thread if anything happens of great signifigance...thanks for those who have listened...

22. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

Well I guess the story can be used to show that you can stay out of the friends zone without being an asshole...showing indifference where you would normally play psycholigist...and confidence...the first night I saw her, I was just out to have a good time,and it was her birthday, so I didn't let her pay for drinks cause it was her bday, talked with her, got her to laugh, didn't ask about why she'd had a shitty birthday...and apparently it worked...

23. DjShiznit

DjShiznit Representing Deutschland, yah.

In for more updates :x:

24. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

Good work. Sounds like you've got yourself a girlfriend.

25. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

Really funny thing is we have found like 3 or 4 ways that we were connected before we even knew eachother. I knew two of her best friends during highschool (didn't know them well, but they rememberd me) Her Ex Fiance was the best friend of my oldest sister's ex husband, and she once made out with my sister's boyfriend (when they were broken up)

that last one was really hard for her to tell me, I think that was on day 3, when we were playing pool after her friends left, after more than a few drinks...she had this look like she really wanted to tell me something, but was scared of how I'd react, so she just said it. It didn't bother me at all, since my sister and the guy weren't together, and I didn't even know her at the time. It was at that point that I really knew she really liked me...the fact that she was so worried about my reaction, and that she felt the need to tell me to get it off of her chest.

It's really hard for me to believe all of this happend in 4 days, with as much time as we have spent together or talking, it feels like a lot longer