TAT Itching!!!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 1992 240SX, Apr 1, 2004.

1. 1992 240SX

1992 240SX New Member

Hi all.
    My question to all of you is, after shaving your legs, is it supposed to itch soo god damn much? Ive shaven my chest, stomach and other regions but neither has ever itched as much as my legs. Is it because it's a bigger section and how long will it take to go away? Also, will it itch this much EVERY time or should it be less????

2. Nitromike

Nitromike Abused cabbage patch kid

I shave my legs for cycling (road rash or trail rash + hair = BAD) .. the first few times it itches and bad!, been doing it for a few months now and it doesn't itch at all anymore. Watch how you shave though, ingrown hairs can be quite bad especially for me on the back of my thighs.

3. xoolinzyoox

xoolinzyoox New Member

it should get less of a nusence (sp?) the more often you do it. just like shaving any other part of your body.

4. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

it itches if i use like nail and shit but how about waxing?

i dont cycle or swim or anything.. i just dont want bodyhair

5. Nitromike

I'm getting mine waxed for the first time this weekend but since I've been shaving for a while I won't be able to tell you if it itches for sure or not. I'm guessing it won't though since the itching is related to the sorta sharp edges on the shaven hairs? :dunno:

6. 1992 240SX

1992 240SX New Member

It just itches more than my chest/stomach did when I shaved there so it's just REALLY frustrating.

7. 1992 240SX

1992 240SX New Member

Ok, thanks a lot for your imput. As of now the itching has deminished(sp?), the only problem is, I havent really done the back of my thighs because of the ingrown hair comment and I havent done my ass because I read a story where this guy shaved it and the smell of it was unbelieveable so I dunno if I should test it. Anyone hear about that or know what would happen?
    Thanks again for your comments

8. Nitromike

With the back of your thighs just make sure you always go against the direction the hair grows, start at your knee and pull straight up .. what I was doing was ending up pulling at a slight angle.