itching down their

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mojo, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Mojo

Mojo New Member

for the past 3 days, my penis keeps itching. not on the area behind it, but actually on the tip of it. i dont see any symptons from my point of view. the only places its been in was my partner (which i have been with for 2 years). we had anal/vaginal/oral few times in the past (2 months ago) with out condoms for prob 2 years. we were both our first partners and im assure that neither of us had diseases in the first place to begin with. (no one in her family or mine had any kind of disease).

im thinking it might've been the lube i used for anal intercourse 3 nights ago. it was some small bottle of ky jell that i bought from walgreens. im allergic to latex condoms, but maybe something in the jell thats making me itch?

edit: i checked again and it seems like their is a little bubble spot on my penis skin where the blood flows thru? looks like its a vein or some sort and theirs a very small bubble that sits on my right side of the penis.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2005
  2. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

she may have given you a yeast infection

edit: after reading your edit, i dont think so....

3. Injected1

Injected1 New Member

Watch out.. If you're itching and not getting any strange, she might be. :squint:

4. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member