It this normal? or am i not getting enough satisfaction from my girl?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Mar 12, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Well when i had sex with my girl, I could not cum. I always made her make me cum once before we had sex, or i would only last a few mintues. Anways after that i can screw for hours literally and not go again for hours. Is this normal? Im not bullshitting and acting like im cool cause i can last long,but i dont know what the reason is for that. Even when i get head from her, I will not go at all. She can give me head all day long and I wont cum, unless you start to jerk me off with her hand with lotion, is this normal?

As you know I stopped having sex cause i was worried about pregnancy, but also cause it just doesnt feel that good to me. I mean she is great, but it isnt a big deal to me i dont get much satisfaction out of it.

2. sleepysigphi

sleepysigphi New Member

don't worry. it happened to me before. I could go on for sex and get head and hand jobs and not cum, unless i did it myself. It was only just recently that i did, but in this case i positioned her the way i wanted and had sex the way i liked it at pleased me the most. You should be proud that you can last that long, but it most cases you are pleasing her and not yourself. But you need to communicate with your girl on what pleases you the most and think about what you usually think about when you are masterbating when you are getting head or a hand job. But I really didn't cum until i had sex without a condom, cause the sensitivity was less when i had the condom on.

3. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

same here...sometimes i just cant...but probably stress from daily work and sch troubles...agree as above...

4. foad

foad New Member

Isn't sex a "blow hole" for stress? I dunno about you guys but I don't think about work when my SO is sucking my cock k thx. :eek3:

5. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

sometimes it takes guys awhile to cum. i know sometimes i dont get alot of feeling out of it. mostly because of the condom i'm using doesn't give enough sensation. it's not an unusual thing. try changing condoms, lubes, something to give more sensation.

6. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

yeah dude, like sometimes therell be spands where im horny as hell, and then times where ill be soo tired and stressed with classes n shit that i wont jerk off for like days. it all depends

7. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Try having sex in public or something.

Get Kinky.