SRS It sucks to have more lows than highs

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by XPX, Jun 24, 2006.

1. XPX

XPX New Member

sometimes I spend part of my highs thinking that a low will happen soon, this makes me unable to freely enjoy those little high moments of my already pathetic existance.

Is there a crew for this? :hs:

Sometimes I wonder how long can a person go and take so much shit without snapping and sending everyone to hell. :o

2. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Find a goal or two that you know will outweigh your lows no matter what then work for them. That's what I do. I have some lows, but their always in the back of my mind because I'm working for something bettter that will make me happier.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You know its that negative thought which makes you go in a low, as you get to learn yourself you see that like outside, you can also have seasons emotionally inside, winter,spring,day,night, what you want to do is to try to enjoy everything, even the things you hate, although that takes some work, if you understand that nothing in this universe can make you happy exept loving and helping other people, then you don't have to worry as you reflect love and light into other people's lives, love and happyness wil be casted back at you. In other words, you are responsible of how you feel. Although you get stuff thrown at you in life, you must try to preserve that state of love inside of your soul to keep the season of summer and beauty go on inside of your heart.

4. XPX

XPX New Member

We are responsible of how we feel to some extent, while it is reasonable to not let stupid little details bother you I'm not talking about stupid little details. I'm talking about life changing situations that are not under my control....those are the ones I dread. :(

It is not fair that you can't enjoy a moment because you have that "voice" that keeps reminding you about other stuff you need to complete or do. Those I can control. The others I can't.

5. waterypoop

waterypoop New Member

If you dont like how something is going then change it, simple as that. In your head it might not be so simple but it really is. More is in your control than you think, ive been where you are. :)

6. Megab

Megab OT's CPhT

i agree. i feel the same way every day. kinda like I dont have a purpose.
    i feel good for maybe an hour out of every day, because i know soon i am just going to feel completely worthless again.
    kinda sucks:hs: but you're not alone

7. XPX

XPX New Member

easy to say but really hard to accomplish, you can't just tell everyone "You know what? I don't like you, I'm leaving..."

Money is the culprit here, again, I need to stay calm and cool in order to not get in financial troubles....:hs:

8. XPX

XPX New Member

And after 6 months of everything going well for me yesterday I got bad news again, the one that prevent you from falling asleep and fearing for your mental and financial stability...

The human mind is very strong to deal with all this crap for so long :ugh:

9. whatever

whatever OT Supporter

each person's "zen" blend of short and long term goals is different. you cant work to get to those long term goals because you'll loose site of um very quickly. Those long term goals tend to be very important so they gotta be there but a mix of short term goals help you achieve those without feeling like you'll never get there

10. XPX

XPX New Member

11. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Summing it up in one image:

[​IMG]

12. XPX

XPX New Member

Can a normal person go through those all their life? its horrible to feel good and know you won't feel as good soon. Its also sad that sometimes you don't feel others feel bad, its like things go wrong only for a small group of people.

13. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

It happens to everyone man. Just not everyone admits it.

14. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Aim to be content.

Discover oneself.

Find out what it means to be truley happy. Because, despite happy (highs), we do not know what Real Happiness feels like.