It seems like I have no "replay value" to girls... wtf?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jackjohnson, Aug 31, 2007.

1. jackjohnson

jackjohnson simple as something nobody knows OT Supporter

for example, the last girl I am/was dating:

We met a month ago, hit it off. Have lots in common, same personalities, good sexual tension. When ever we hung out she was always way into me. We're both on very busy schedules and it always felt like I was the one initiating everything.

So anyway I call her up before last weekend and leave her a message, and don't hear anything from her. so I say no biggie and decide to do a little experiment... And not call/text her at all to see what happens. And well I probably will never hear from her again :o You would think that if someone had the slightest interest they would call/text to see what was going on... But I guess there was just no real interest.

This seems to be very common with a lot of female friends and other girls I've dated in the past. It's not like I'm very needy either. It seems like all my friends have girls that cling, and well everything I get just fizzles... :dunno:

2. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

hold on dude. You were "dating" her... dude did you FUCK her?

3. jackjohnson

I tried but we live far... and she lives with her parents. we probably only hung out 3-4 times. all we ever did was kiss...

4. jackjohnson

inorite? I feel your pain. I totally understand on the first date or second about taking control and being a man and shit. but it's a pita when things have escalated far enough were I feel I don't have to do that shit and she doesn't reciprocate.

5. ware_ru

That's your answer. "only" hung out 3-4 times? Huh? That's sex time bro unless you're 15 years old. Gotta pull the trigger ALWAYS or the girl loses interest. She will not be the one to seduce you

6. ware_ru

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you guys? Until you put your dick inside of the woman's vagina she has NO obligation to you and except in rare occurrences will she initiate contact. That's the world we live in. Don't make value judgments, don't moralize about it, don't idealize it. Accept it. That's how it is. So learn to fucking deal with it. Before sex the woman has no investment - in fact in case you guys haven't noticed but dicks grow on trees for women. AFTER sex the woman will begin to invest and call you and want to see you again.

7. ware_ru

Why? Because that is your emotional feeling for what pickup "should be" like? Who gives a shit. Seriously, why do you care? Because it feels good when the girl calls you so you can validate to yourself that she's interested? Great... then what?

8. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

How often are you calling or texting her? A lot of guys do it way too much and don't even give the girl a chance to miss them. If you don't call her very often then she will miss you and want to talk to you.

9. BeHeadR

BeHeadR Only Slightly Insane

Dude what world are you living in. You are in college THERE ARE NO "DATES". Who the fuck dates in college? They go out, drink, come back to their place, and fuck.

You are putting the pussy on a pedestal man, its not YOUR job to entertain her or pay for her meals, or pay for her movies.

Your first movie idea was perfect, just invite her to your room and watch a movie, not only is it free, but everybody on earth knows "watching a movie at my place" means SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX!

Stop being stupid.

10. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

That 3rd time should have been when you had sex.

11. Guz200sx

Thats perfect. And its not corny. Pick a scary movie too.

12. Guz200sx

Three Dates is the requirement. You've had two.
    Invite her over for a movie. Don't tell her what movie. Get a scary movie.
    Make popcorn. No lights. Initiate touching, etc. Make your move during a slow part.

Follow that and You should be banging her right now.