It is even possible to be friends with your ex, after she cheated on you?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Oct 1, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Well my ex started talking to me again for the first time yesterday. WE were together for over 1 year and had a great relationship. She was at a party one night and her ex bf was there, and yeah you can guess what happen. They slept together and she told me this the very next day. I lost it and dumped her. Now about 5 months later or so, she is apologizing becuase I wouldnt give her the time of day. I believe A: she wants to be freinds or B: get back together, can someone chime in if I should even bother being friends with her?

That is the worst part, we werent just like bf/gf we were best friends we shared alot in common.

2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

do you WANT to be friends?

3. quamen

quamen New Member

i actually do want to be friends with her

4. modelcitizen

modelcitizen New Member

Both Billy Crystal and the Ladder theory take precedence here. Fark her. There are plenty of other, equally cool girls out there, I promise you. I went through the same thing. She cheated once, she'll do it again, only next time she'll just need some space for a month

5. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

I was able to truly be friends w a ex that cheated onme (she denies to this day but I know better than that)

It did take about 3yrs before we could be friends.