It feels so good to be back

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by TheWeasel, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

About a month ago I hurt my shoulder doing dumbbell shoulder presses. Took a week off from lifting and the day I was going to go back I woke up with a sprained wrist (must have been a really good dream :hsugh:). Took another week off (still riding the bike at the time). Then the next week I pull a muscle in my neck while using a shoulder press machine (first day back). Following week I was outta town and then when I get back, I get a wicked cold so I'm out for another week.

Went back today and did some lighter chest and shoulder work and it feels great (damn the gym is empty this time of year). I've dropped 15lbs since the last time I really lifted and feel awesome (looking to drop another 10lbs or so). It was hard not to go too heavy right away and just make it a quick workout. I wanna feel the burn in my shoulders again and the tightness in my chest. Gonna take a long bike ride through the woods today and eat a big dinner. Can't wait to get a good arm pump tomorrow. Damn it feels good to be back. :bigthumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.