It didnt fit

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Two toys, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Two toys

Two toys New Member

:wtc: what a let down, i tried everything, fingering her starting with one then 2, going down on her to get her loosened up a bit and still, it didnt fit. she's only had sex 2 times before and she said he wasnt as big as me, but im not even big and definately not girthy.. she was well lubed and everything.

so now i have no idea what to do.

she said i made her bleed and she was in a ton of pain i felt so bad.
    what do i do?

2. benson304

benson304 OT Supporter

Same thing happened for me, but you have to just work through it.

It's probably going to hurt for her for the first couple times, but just take it slow, don't go all Vaginal Terrorist on her and it should be alright.

The entire first time I had sex with my girlfriend she was like crying in pain, it wasn't great sex at all, but she worked through the pain and now we can have a good time.

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

sex hurt me with my first two guys....wasnt till the 3rd when i finally started orgasming and enjoying it.

make sure she is having fun, and dont push it. sounds like a bit of a mental block on her part.

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

you know, sometimes women DO bleed after sex. And depending on how rough it is :naughty: it can be a little painful also.
    Just start small and don't push anything. She has to be emotionaly comfortable with it too!

5. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Werd!!!!

6. Two toys

Two toys New Member

she wanted to a lot more than i did, i wasnt even expecting it.

in fact i was quite suprised. and it wasnt me trying to go in and hurting her.. i pushed pretty hard and it didnt even budge :( i still felt a bit of a hymen i think to.. not sure if thats what it was.

7. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

she's had sex before and still has Hymen? boi did the ex's have some small penors

8. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Some girls don't have one to begin with, and some girls break or stretch theirs before they ever have any sexual activity.

Regardless, I do agree that the other guys must have been fairly small if she was able to have sex with them & not the OP. Even if they weren't that small, it has probably been such a long time since she last had sex that she has tightened back up; not saying people just get looser the more times they have sex, but generally after a month without insertion you're almost back to square 1 where insertion hurts.

I don't know what position you two are using, but you should let her be on top. That way she can control how much pressure there is, and if she's determined enough she can push/sit down with enough pressure to get it in. I personally think she just has enough of a mental block to prevent her from wanting to push beyon that point (apply enough pressure) to get it in. It will fit, she just has to be extremely determined to go far enough. Maybe you seem like you have a monsterous appendage compared to her last 2 guys and she's a bit nervous about it being very painful because of that; so she works up the courage to go for it, and then gets worried about the pain, so rather than pushing further she just 'gives up' and tells you that it won't fit because she doesn't want you to know that she has worries/fears. :dunno:

9. Two toys

Two toys New Member

while your thoughts do seem right, unfortunately it is not the case.

she tried being on top, which did not work at all..
    so i fingered her for a while tried getting one then 2 in... i could tell 2 hurt her a bit but kept going and when she looked comfortable i went for it... but it wasnt a mental block, it quite honestly would not fit, i couldnt push it in all the way no matter how much force i put on it, she let me try for a few minutes even though it was hurting her the entire time.

and what i referred to as her hymen seemed from what ive seen online like the type of hymen that is like a ring of skin that had been pierced but is still attached like an O, i guess just remenents.

we are gonna try again soon, with more foreplay and some extra lube this time. also a better setting.

10. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

I dunno...just sounds like she is tensing up too much. Age?

11. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

http://www.lubery.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=1169

Just a google search.. but hook it up man.
    Wets gooood. Warm it in your hand before you apply to her virgin flesh.
    Dont want it to feel like a trip to the doctors.

Very little lube on her when you finger her. Lube your finger... let the lube trasfer from your fingers to her. Put a good amount on you before you attempt insertion.

unles you got a congo cock should help much. Even if she gets "really wet" herself Wet will help. You would be amazed at how quick a dry dick can asorb a girls natrual lube on 1st insertion.

12. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

:rofl:

13. Two toys

Two toys New Member

shes 18, but only been with one guy and they only had sex twice, this was a month ago.

im starting to think more and more that the dude just had a mini-dick, because she wasnt even deep, my fingers would bottom out when i was fingerin her. so i dont know hwo ill be able to get full penetration. thats where the barrier seemed to be, the head of my dick fit in and i could go back and forth about an inch but it just wouldnt go in any farther..

oh and she called me yesterday to tell me her dad found part of the condom wrapper.. it had somehow gotten stuck on her clothing and fell out on the floor in her house. i knew i couldnt find it lol was hoping it wasnt lost to where a family member mite find it

14. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

Her dad should be happy she's using protection. Parents these days can't be so naive that they think their kids won't farc. Hey she waited until she was 18, that's pretty rare!