Isuzu Rodeo!

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Kazmont, Sep 8, 2001.

1. Kazmont

Kazmont Active Member

WOOHOO!!! A place for me to talk about my Rodeo!

I couldn't find any forums on the subject and this is the closest that I have found. I started one of my own on my website for Rodeo's.

:bigok:

My ride.
    [​IMG]

2. Wolvrin704

Wolvrin704 Guest

I must admit that I am an admirer of the Rodeo. If I were to buy an SUV it would be near if not at the top of my list just on looks alone.

3. Kazmont

Kazmont Active Member

i used to have an amigo... base line crap. It had to be the most durable thing I ever owned. It lasted an attack from a telephone pole one the drivers side and a nasty attack from a tractor on the passenger side! I have pictures of it. That thing is still running. :big grin: I sold it to a guy I work with.

Anywho... I wanted a new car and I was hooked on the Rodeo. I love it! Its REALLY comfortable and drives great!

I plan on getting the windows tinted, have a sun roof put in, having factory fog lights installed, and getting new rims for it. Im going to start taking progressive pictures as I work on it. My new pride and joy.

4. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

it looks kinda like a jeep chaokee nice truck:blue:

5. Kazmont

Kazmont Active Member

heh... thanx

It doesnt look like a jeep to me though. thats one of the reasons I bought it. Everyone has one of those and I wanted something different. They feel completely different than a Cherokee.

6. TriShield

TriShield Super Moderator® Super Moderator

That's certainly better than an Axiom, shame on Joe for touting the Axiom's onroad characteristics... buy a Isuzu Impulse for that!

The Amigo is an awesome off-roader, only real competition for the Jeep Wrangler besides the Land Rover Defender 90.

Nice ride there, I hope you lift that sucker and put 31' meat in those wheelwells.

7. Kazmont

Kazmont Active Member

Thanx! I love the thing. I dont think I'm going to lift it though.

8. joedogg

joedogg Guest

be careful about leaks ...... you might have to spend more for a quality aftermarket sun roof but it is worth it :bigthumb:

9. Kazmont

Kazmont Active Member

yeah, i know all about that... im taking that into conisderation.

I am going look for quite a while. Im thinking of having isuzu do it. make in factory.