SRS Issues

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by captainstan, May 16, 2008.

1. captainstan

captainstan this is horse cock in tiny mouth

So right now my fiance and I are going through some housing issues. I just graduated college and in the midst of finding a job. I might have a couple lined up but I wont find out for another 2-3 weeks. Also at the moment my fiance and I are wanting to buy a house (we are waiting for a response from one of the potential employers) since we will be living in the area for the next couple of years. The only problem with all of this is right now neither of us has a job. We have enough stored up to be able to last for a little bit. She thinks that I should look for some job just to basically make some money for the next couple of weeks and so we can get preapproved for a home loan. I would rather not because I dont want to get a job just to quit after a week or 2 of working there. She doesnt want to get a job because she is an online class that is a shit ton of work for the next eight weeks and she has another class that she will be taking for 2 straight weeks in june. So she is reluctant to get a job now because she is afraid she will get behind in her school work and because she will have to have off the first 2 weeks of june for her class. So right now we are kind of stuck and looking for any suggestions.

2. captainstan

captainstan this is horse cock in tiny mouth

ok so im glad you paid attention to the entire post....anyway...like i said i would work but i have 2 jobs that are getting lined up so it doesnt pay to find some job that i would work at for 2 weeks until i find out from either of the 2 that i am waiting for.....she would work but she is going to have to ask for 2 weeks off in june so there may be some employers that would choose someone else because of that....