issues with the girlfriend

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Valdeezy, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Valdeezy

Valdeezy New Member

Hi all!!!!!!!!

well where do i start? i will make this as short and sweet as possible. i have a

girlfriend of 2 months known her for 4 months. im 22 she is 24, my issue with

her is she acts like we are in 5th grade dating and i get very little affection

out of her and i need more. She would be considered introverted and by that

meaning she is quite and very shy. she gets mad at me if i miss a call or a

text message from her and dont respond right away. sorry guys but things

happen and i dont always have the phone on me, its not like she gets back to

me asap all the time. anyhow she was at my house and left home around

midnight. she textes me thanks for asking me if im ok..... im so frustrated with

her i didnt want to ask her.......... so with this smart ass comment she sent

me, i responded "I feel that things are not progressively moving on." she has

not responded yet i know she will eventually. the thing is ladies and

gentlemen i think im over it. its so sad becuase she really is a good person, i

mean she really is. and i do have some very very strong feelings for this

woman but damnit, i can only be human and without affection in a relaionship

its like why be there? time will tell but she needs to move it or loose it if you
    know what i mean. or else im affraid its time to tell her :sadwavey:

thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!

2. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

so, uh, what's the problem?

3. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

I wouldn't have said that over a text message ...

You should have talked to her face to face about it, but I understand where you are coming from. If you are in a 'relationship' and nothing actually happens for a while it is so easy to just be over it before its even started.

Talk to her see whats up. Just because she is introverted doesn't mean she won't want to jump you every time she sees you. She may just be waiting for an invitation?

4. PitScar

PitScar Yeah, that's my realtor's name

Ugh. I feel for ya man, but honestly, grow up a bit and ditch the text messages. Call her or see her in person.

5. so, youre upset because shes not showing you affection? What kind of affection? Have you two not kissed yet? Have you tried making moves on her and showing her affection?

6. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Yeah i think we need a little more information here. yeah she does seem to be a little immature about things, but how many relationships has she been in before. Exactly how far has your relationship gone. Let us in on a little more

7. YouDon'tKnowMe

YouDon'tKnowMe New Member