SRS isnt life so weird?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SW20 Nick, Feb 28, 2005.

1. SW20 Nick

SW20 Nick my avatar is cuter than urz

today my ex from 2 years ago calls me up asking how i am, etc. (she moved down to PR) we broke up cause she had the habit of getting preg n cheating on me n then having abortions (long story, when i was with her i was ignorant to this fact). But its just like why? i pretty much told her when everything was said n done i nvr wanted to speak to her again n changed all my contact info (phone #s). Its like...yea in some stupid way i still love her (not in love with her though), but i really want nothing to do with her....at one point in time she meant the world to me n i spent so many nights restless n crying because of it.

ive noticed the repeat cycle that they always want u back when its wayyyyyy too late.....

thank god time really does heal all wounds.....

2. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

with all due respect, she cheated on you and kept getting abortions?

I would have lost all respect for her, all morals aside, but cheated on you repeatedly is fucked up.

Think she's better off down in PR, and you are as well for it.

3. SW20 Nick

hey i hear u, but like i said, i was ignorant to the fact. *edit* she was also a childhood friend....i had known her for a really long time n we were also close friends, thats what made the whole breakup thing really hard.

as for her gone, yes it is def. a good thing.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

It's like this, she sees the gras is greener when being with you, and that's why she wants to be with you but honestly , i would stress to her how awfull you feel about her being so irrisponsible towards human life, and about your understanding but distress about her taking abortions all the time, and not having the dignity to discuss with you, also that you haven't changed your mind and want her to stay the rest out of your life. End of story. For she is no good for you.

5. SW20 Nick

i hear what ur saying, but plz remember i have no interest in persuing anything with her and there is about a thousand miles seperating us...i didnt even ask her for her phone # nore did i give her my cell #. Hopefulyl after this she'll nvr call again ne way...i usually nvr pickup my house phone.

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I would change my phonenumber anyway :sad2: defeat the evil ghosts of the past that haunt you :noes::nono:

7. SW20 Nick

its my house phone, she doesnt know my cell#... the house phone is my dads, i cant change it....its not like it bothers me, this thread was just about oddness; im not saddened/angered by the events of today.

8. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

Life is weird :p

Every once in awhile someone from my past pops into my thoughts....could be an ex bf or someone I went to school with etc. But everytime I think about someone I end up seeing them somewhere like at a store or at some kind of event within a week.