LGBT is your puppy love a good one?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by funrider, Oct 14, 2006.

1. funrider

funrider New Member

1975 I was just a young pup
    Tryin’ to learn to be a dogg
    But in the process steadily gettin’ fucked
    I met this lil’ sexie dame y’all before I knew
    All the rules to the game
    It ain’t no need to lie
    A lil’ nigga like me got played, and if she left me
    I thought I’d die
    Y’all don’t ask, I don’t the reason why
    Thought she was sent from the heavens above
    Y’all it’s just a bad taste of puppy love

2. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Okay.

3. funrider

funrider New Member

would you mind sharing your story?

4. CoCo

...I've shared more than a few of my stories on here before. What story in particular would you like for me to share this time?

5. funrider

funrider New Member

how about your first love?

6. CoCo

The story of my first love was...already posted on OT!

I was young, and he was my best friend. Prior to me, he was str8, and during this time he actually had a little girlfriend who initially I was friends with… Anyway, after being friends for a long time, I realized that I was attracted to him (I believe that it happened somewhere around the time I first say him in his tighty-whities (we were young…)—he really had the biggest package I had ever seen (oooor, the first I had seen other than mine (and in retrospect, I’m sure my mind is blowing it up in reflection))). My realization was not really the 'oh, I'm gay' sorta thought, but more along the lines of 'I think I can find happiness with a male; why should I limit myself to women when I can be equal opportunity?' I believe I went as far as to mentally rationalize that my love wouldn't be restricted to physicality.

Anyway, he used to spend the night over all of the time, since we went to the same school, our parents got along, and the bus used to unload in front of my house...blocks from his apartment. So, I found myself becoming more and more attracted to him, as I was around him more and more. And I had a gay friend even then—though my gay friend, albeit hot in his own right, didn’t interest me outside of friendship (he was a lil too 'girly')—and so I knew all about gayness, and such things.

I took solace in just having heterosexual sexual contact near him. We, like most neighborhoods in PG County, had done the whole “Freaky Fridays” and “Hide and Go Freak” things in the parks with other friends from school. He and I had even discussed circle jerks and the like, but we hadn’t ever done it, even though we decided that it’s alright/normal. That being a green light in my mind, eventually I worked out a plan to get him; I would put myself in a situation where I would loose a bet, where the stipulated ‘punishment’ was a friendly blow job. It worked. Well, let’s just say that with that one single act, the door was blown open…

Weeks, bets, and blow job's later, the price of the bet that he wanted was a butt-fucking… Uhh… Well, I lost, and he took me to his house, because his parents worked on weekends (and mine did not). The first time, we knew nothing about lube (eventually, we stole his parents K-Y, but I hated the stuff, and we graduated to WET). I was on my hands/knees, ass up, and face down in a pillow, and on the edge of the bed. I didn’t know what to expect, because I hadn’t done anything besides finger myself while jerking off. Initially, he tried to just plunge into me. I SCREAMED, backed my ass up (making him loose his footing and falling to the floor), jumped up, and wobbled to the bathroom where I sat on the toilet thinking my ass was RIPPED (I had heard horror stories about prison experiences from somewhere)! I just knew that there would be blood in the stool, but I was cool and not harmed; it was just my overreacting. An hour later, I calmed down and we tried again. This time, I licked his finger, and he worked me open a lil… He spit in his hand, and smeared it all over his dick, and slowly worked it in. 15 minutes later, it was totally balls-on-ass action, and he sped up, eventually releasing inside of me. Two weeks later, he dumped his girlfriend, and started sleeping over (and in) more often. We were never caught, and we only broke up when I moved from Hyattsville to Capitol Heights in the 8th grade.

He was the only person to ever loose their load unprotected inside of me, as we were uneducated about STDs/STIs at the time. After my move, I would travel by bus for more dick. Eventually, he moved away, and we have lost contact :wtc:.