LGBT is your car on this gay list?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by coma, Aug 30, 2004.

1. coma

coma New Member

2. mamoru

mamoru New Member

#5 Mazda Miata

that's me :mamoru:

"Saw one on the freeway with two very cute men, and the license plate read 'str8 not'. Need I say more? Put the top down and show off your muscles and that Armani silk shirt, you stud you!"

Holy shit...that sounds like me :eek3:

3. SantorinA4

SantorinA4 New Member

Damn, my Audi isn't on the list, but it's parent company cars are. :(

4. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

:wtf: Jeep Wrangler?

No. Mine is not on the list. Pffhew.

5. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

6. Jobe

Jobe keke ^_^

My co-worker drives a Jetta though :rofl: And he's wearing a hot pink shirt today :eek3:

7. gubment cheese

gubment cheese New Member

is my pink beetle on there?
    how about my boyfriend's brown Probe?
    :rofl:

8. Notorious R.I.E.

Notorious R.I.E. Queen Bee

nope
    although i have always wanted a jeep wrangler haha

9. JediRoger

JediRoger New Member

Whew thought the Eclipse was going to make the list

10. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

My Subaru isn't on the list.

11. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Jetta's are great cars actually..:o

12. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

I love my Jetta. 38mi. to the gallon. No problems and I have fun taking her out to the auto cross every weekend and she even plays on Sebring once in a while. It is a little german sports car.

I'm NUMBER 1!!!!

13. jj1814

jj1814 New Member

my 350Z isnt on the list, but I've gotta agree wholeheartedly w/ the Jetta for guys LoL

14. AVengeance

AVengeance Active Member

Lots of German cars. Hitler must be rolling in his grave.

15. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

No. My car makes the list for "most old people love it" though!

16. Mine didn't make the list, I have a Jeep though.

17. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

My car is not on the list. Which suprises me.

18. Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid New Member

:rofl: no, but it's on the lesbian list :hsugh: I think there's a subtle hint there somewhere.

19. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

I think the volkswagen cabrio should be near the top of the list.

I had a health teacher in middle school who clearly was not heterosexual. He got a little bit too happy talking about the male anatomy. "limp and placid...firm....limp and placid...FIRM" and the index finger motions were even better. Ugh.

20. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Yggdrasil's Forester.

Hey, Click and Clack! :coold:

21. CoCo

The 2004 list is...

Top Gay Car for the Commoner: VW Jetta
    [​IMG]
    ~Runner-up: Mazda3
    Anyone who hasn't been to a Mazda store lately is missing out on one of the greatest bargains of the year. The new Mazda3, available in sassy sedan and cool hatchback bodystyles, is a fresh, good-looking and great-driving alternative to the good-ol' Jetta. And even with options like a navigation system, curtain airbags and leather seats, you still can't go much over $23K. They're fun and funky, exactly what you want in a car like this.

Top Gay Pickup: Ford F-150
    [​IMG]
    ~Runner-up: Dodge Ram
    So what if its big, phallic front end is over the top? When it comes to full-size trucks, it's always better to err on the side of obnoxiousness. That said, the interior is actually quite civilized and comfortable, certainly acceptable for everyday use. Furthermore, if you order that big 5.7-liter V-8, it's the only truck that'll let you nod smugly when some guy pulls up and asks, "That thing got a Hemi?"

Top Gay Luxury Car: Mercedes-Benz E-Class
    [​IMG]
    ~Runner-up: Audi A6
    Get it while it's hot: Next year the A6 goes under the knife, sporting a controversial new snout that may do for Audi what the wacky styling of the 5-Series has done for BMW. So if you like the current A6 (and really, who doesn't?), get one now and enjoy all it has to offer: handsome looks, stellar performance and a lavish, dignified interior atmosphere.

Top Gay Four-Seat Convertible: Audi A4 Cabriolet
    [​IMG]
    ~Runner-up: Mercedes-Benz CLK Cabriolet
    A recent makeover took all the boxiness but none of the goodness out of the Mercedes-Benz CLK Cabriolet. The new CLK Cab offers more space, a much better interior and slick looks to boot. Granted, at $52K to $65K, the CLK Cabriolet is no bargain by any traditional standard, but if you see it as a four-door SL with a five-figure discount, it starts to look downright reasonable.

Top Gay Funster: Jeep Wrangler
    [​IMG]
    ~Runner-up: Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible
    From the minute the Chrysler PT Cruiser hit the road a few years back, people asked when the convertible was coming out. It didn't matter that almost no automaker makes convertibles out of five-door hatchbacks -- people could just see it that way. Well, evidently Chrysler heard their cries, and the PT Cruiser Convertible is finally here. How is it? Terrific, thank you, especially when equipped with one of the two optional turbocharged engines. It's a fun little extrovert that goes as well as it shows, and therefore it's bound to be a new gay fave.

Top Gay SUV: Jeep Grand Cherokee
    [​IMG]
    ~Runner-up: Subaru Forester XT
    Sure, we've loved Subies for their quirkiness for decades now, and Subaru loves us for ours, but all that mutual affection aside, its surprisingly likable Forester XT is truly an outstanding product that is different, economical and, with its awesome turbocharged engine, very, very fun to drive. And while it's unlovely to behold, it more than makes up in character and speed for what it lacks in beauty. I recommend it extremely highly.

Top Gay Luxury SUV: Infiniti FX35/FX45
    [​IMG]
    ~Runner-up: Infiniti QX56
    No, Infiniti did not "buy" the luxury SUV spot in this year's Top 10 Gay Cars list. But with more friends than I'd like to admit who drive the humongaloid Cadillac Escalade, I would be remiss not to mention what a good (and perhaps better) match Infiniti's new mucho-grande QX56 would be for gay men and women in search of something big. With its smooth, powerful and quiet engine, composed ride quality and enormous, well-executed interior, the eight-passenger QX56 is in most respects the best full-size luxury SUV in the world. And starting at under $48K (compared with $52K for the 'Slade and $71K for a Range Rover), it's a relative bargain, too.

Top Gay Entry-Luxury Car: BMW 3-Series
    [​IMG]
    ~Runner-up: Infiniti G35
    Infiniti has boldly transformed its image recently, thanks to elegant, powerful and comparatively affordable luxury vehicles like the G35. Available as a rear- or all-wheel-drive sedan, or our favorite, a rear-wheel-drive coupe, the G35 boasts stellar performance credentials (it's the first cousin of the Nissan 350Z) and first-class comfort for all aboard.

Top Roadster: Porsche Boxster
    [​IMG]
    ~Runner-up: Chrysler Crossfire Roadster
    Chrysler's exquisite Crossfire Coupe has turned a lot of heads in gay enclaves, even if it hasn't found a lot of homes. You see, as cool as its slim windows and tapering roof look on the outside, they create an interior that is considered by many to be encapsulating to a fault. But now that Chrysler has added a droptop Crossfire to the mix, say goodbye claustrophobia, hello sunshine! What's more, the Crossfire is based on proven Mercedes-Benz mechanicals, so put your preconceptions about Chrysler-brand reliability aside and enjoy the sunny ride!

Top Gay Dream Car: Mercedes-Benz SL
    [​IMG]
    ~Runner-up: Cadillac XLR
    To some of you, a $76K roadster may seem like a stretch for the Cadillac brand. But after spending a week with a Xenon Blue XLR this past spring, it became clear that the XLR just may be able to give the delicious Mercedes-Benz SL a run for its high-rolling money. For one thing, it looks amazing; no other car I've ever tested attracted this much attention. For another, it offers significantly more standard luxury items than that pricier German convertible mentioned elsewhere on this page. (In fact, comparably equipped, the SL costs about $95,000.) But what does value have to do with dream cars? Let's put it this way: Since driving the XLR, I've dreamt about the XLR and a pile of cash in the passenger seat more than once. And those are some pretty nice dreams.

Top Gay Cliché: VW New Beetle Convertible
    [​IMG]
    ~Runner-up: Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible
    It's not much of a stretch to see Chrysler's new PT Cruiser Convertible sneaking up on the New Beetle Convertible as the Next Big Gay Cliché. However, it seems unlikely that it will squash the New Beetle altogether, given the PT's exceedingly large rump and more aggressive front end, both of which add a small measure of masculinity to the design. Then again, that basket-handle roll bar looks an awful lot like the one on the '90s-era VW Cabrio, and we all know how macho that car was.

22. eurotrash

eurotrash Guest

Toyota Echo... not on list :(

lol

23. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

Holy post batman!!!

24. CoCo

...I tend to do that.

25. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

I can so picture you in a Miata, hair wrapped up in a kurchiff...scarf blowing in the wind with the top down...:mamoru: :mamoru: