is this wrong...??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ruckutopa9, Dec 17, 2005.

1. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Ok my friend wants to hook me up with her friend (Girl A,22) but shes kinda chubby, now Ive seen pictures of her sister (Girl B,21) and shes cute. Now I know Girl A likes me but I wanna try for Girl B, her sister. Now all 3 of us are hanging out, and my question is does this seem wrong to go for her sister, Girl B? It just seems wrong because Girl A has never had a bf and all guys end up shunning her, if I end up with her sister, Girl B, I'm afraid thers going to be some resentment...please help?? [​IMG]

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

wait till girl a's crush subsides. tell her your not interested, and give it much time.

personally, i would just stay out of that situation. too much drama, and youll end up the bad guy.

3. jonno

jonno New Member

you've never even met these girls...

4. low20

low20 Member

if they are sisters, then most likley girl b knows that girl a likes you, and even if you make moves on girl b, she wont act on it cuz he sister, girl a, likes you and she wouldnt do that to her sister.

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: gotta define chubby. There's "a little extra padding in the right places" and then there's "rolls of fat in places you didn't know fat could deposit itself." As long as shes not the second kind, you're not really being mature about it. Looks are only one part of the package.

6. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd:

:werd: but... personality >>>> looks, imo

however, if you decide you like neither of these, be honest with the girl. don't play games and lead her on. should you go for the sister? hrm, can't really say. i don't have a sister, so i can't really say how that would feel, ie... have a sister that's ~same age but more attractive. :( if they're close, there's a REALLY good chance that she won't want to fuck shit up with her sister. she may give her sister time to ease her feelings, or she may just say you're off limits. :dunno:

just go out and have a good time. try not to read into shit too much. it'll give you nothing but a headache ;)

7. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

fuck that shit. interesting or not, there is no reason to start a real relationship with someone if you have enough reservations about it to ask an internet board. the purpose of dating is to find who you will be with forever and someone who you are not attracted to will be to the curb in a week. if i were in that same position(which i have been before) id go for the hot one cuz who cares if tubby who youve never met thinks yer an ass anyway? "this burn victim with skin grafts covering 90% of her body likes me, but i like her super model sister, who should i go for?" draw your own conclusions. dont take advice from likely also tubby girls from the internet who think all that matters is emotional shit. fuck that do what YOU want its your life and you have no obligation to tubsy what so ever. so maybe she is interesting.... but maybe her sister is more interesting not to mention hotter. go 4 the gold dude or wait till you find someone better, you dont need to stoop just because physical attraction is only a part of it. 1st impressions are lasting and 1st impression of fat ppl is uuuuugly.

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

with that logic, he should date neither of them.:greddy:

9. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

people that go solely on physical wellbeing of someone are just :greddy:

I met a girl over "gasp" the internet.. and we've talked alot met up once now.. ya she's not as hot as I thought she would be but she's perfect in my eyes and regardless of everything about me she said she would never date a guy with.. we have a date on monday :).

Get over it dude and go with chick A or get out that's just mean and you're playing with peoples emotions hardcore there and that isn't fun nor fair to either of those girls.

10. BlazinBlazer Guy

Hey, that's not a bad idea either.... it would certainly save them both the time and trouble :o

11. BlazinBlazer Guy

Oh, absolutely agreed. I mean sure, I'm not going to even consider a girl if she makes me sick to look at, but to a point I don't really care. As long as a girl keeps herself clean and shows effort toward maintaining what she has, that's all I really care about.

12. BlazinBlazer Guy

Wait a minute. What point are you making? "Kinda chubby" does not equal "makes me sick to look at her." Think about it:

1) There's unkempt kinda chubby, and there's maintained kinda chubby. A definite difference therein exists.

2) There's "kinda" chubby, chubby, and FAT. "kinda chubby" doesn't always mean she's nasty. I have quite a few friends who are "kinda chubby" but still look cute as hell and have nicely shaped bodies, despite the slight extra layer of protection over their bones. Like I said before, there's a difference between that look and the look of fat rolls resembling the Michelin man.

I think too many people have this artificial idea that perfection is obtainable, and that nothing less than a supermodel with a great personality is acceptable. That's definitely not the case, and I tire from hearing people spout such ridiculous desires and expectations. GET REAL, FOLKS!

13. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

:rofl::bowdown: