SRS Is this unreasonable to anyone else? (Ex Girl Problem)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by sublime335, Feb 27, 2007.

1. sublime335

sublime335 New Member

I just want to know if this is unreasonable by anyone elses standards. I was dating a girl for 4 years. We broke up but were still sleeping together sometimes (no sex). We talked about getting back together in the somewhat distant future but nothing too soon. I had sex with another girl, and then she said she never wanted to talk to me again. We had lost our verginity's to eachother at the age of 17 and had never had sex with anyone else. We havent talked in like 4 months. Am I crazy or am I right to say that she was being immature. We werent together, we were only even talking like once a week, and we were both hooking up with other people, she just wasn't having sex.

As short as I could make it.

2. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

It's a weird situation. Since you weren't "together," you could technically have sex with whomever either of you wanted.

Since you were still sleeping next to each other, but no sex, and you weren't "together," it sounds like one of you was holding on to something.

I think people should either "be together" or "not be together." None of this "we're not together but we have rules..." shit.

3. sublime335

sublime335 New Member

Well, we werent together at all, it would just kind of happen that one of us would get drunk and the other would drive them back to there house, or we would go over to the others apartment to hang out and just end up staying. We were not together and didn't have rules (except apparently no sex). I just think its a little unreasonable for her to not want to be together, but also expect me to just sexually wait years for her to want to be with me again. Is it unreasonable for me to want to have sex?

Biological and Physiological needs
    basic life needs - air, food, drink, shelter, warmth, sex, sleep.
    -http://kids-and-teens.ncomn.com/dir/Child+Development/Physical+Development

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

She was keeping you on the sidelines. She was probably sleeping with someone else, too.

5. sublime335

sublime335 New Member

easy for you to say, but simply not true. I know her far too well. I'm sure you don't believe me but I know she wasn't. I just know.

6. sublime335

sublime335 New Member

We broke up a diferent time about 2 years ago and as soon as she had even kissed another guy, I knew instantly. I really always know when shes lying. I don't know how, I just do.

edit: anyways, thats not what I was asking.

7. redna

redna New Member

Last edited: Feb 27, 2007
  8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Hate to break it to you, but "just knowing it" can be wrong in many cases. Why WOULDN'T she be sleeping with someone else? You were. At the very least, it's safe to assume that she was at least pursuing someone else.

Unless you had her on video 24/7, you couldn't know that she wasn't sleeping with someone else. She might have said it, but you don't have any proof.

9. teo

teo . => ? => !

If you weren't together, I can't see how you'd be in the wrong. I can see why she's hurt, but she can't have her cake and eat it, too. So, move on with your life. She'll get over it in time.

10. deviant

deviant rest your trigger on my finger

you did nothing wrong. she just wanted to have her cake and eat it too, and of course that never works out too well.

*edit* i just saw teo used the cake analogy in the post above mine :rofl:

11. Moistfly

Moistfly Anal Bum Cover

Have to agree with deviant/teo ... you were an emotional fall back point for her. She lost that and it scares her, so she's acting like a child to try and bring you to her level emotionally. Not even worth dealing with IMO.

12. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

This is so true. Here's the deal. She could of been sleeping with someone else and just saying to you that she wasn't because she didn't to egt rid of her back-up plan!

13. teo

teo . => ? => !

:rofl: :h5: