is this the main forum?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Two toys, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two toys

Two toys New Member

Ever heard the phrase
    "if you dont have something nice to say don't say it at all"

it seems like if it isnt jacy/nudies/bape, you guys just hate on it. Now I'm fine with you not liking it, thats why we are here, to get tips on what we wear (a tip is not "it sucks") and try and dress better.

i don't know if you guys got lost on your way to the closet or what, but this shit is getting old quick.

IBhate.

2. Chau

Chau if i wanted to kill you, i would've come in here s

3. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

allthatshit

4. Baited

Baited Fur Ballin OT Supporter

does someone have sand in their vagina?

yes

5. Two toys

Two toys New Member

hey look its the people this thread applies to.

6. Baited

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

shut the fuck up

7. Two toys

Two toys New Member

it is only a click away.

8. Baited

so is this the main forum or what?

calling people gay because they think your shit is fucking stupid/ugly is so mature :rolleyes:

9. Two toys

Two toys New Member

calling shit "fucking stupid/ugly" is mature as well...

and I didnt call anyone gay... it was simply an observation that it would be easy to click this instead of the closet because this is where the closet used to be.

10. Baited

i know exactly what you were implying!

and i gave my opinion on your shirt you come up with stupid shit when i ask a question about his camera
    if i was hating on his shorts i'd say i didn't like them etc

get the fuck over it

you're upset because no one liked the idea of posting prices when they post their outfits and now you start this shit.

let it go and stop acting like a little bitch

11. Two toys

Two toys New Member

Honestly, I really dont give a shit about you guys not liking the idea of posting prices...

what I dont like is the shit talking that went on about it, and in other threads as stated.

i didnt come up with stupid shit, i gave you the honest answer about what was wrong with his camera, that is actually what is wrong.

12. Two toys

Two toys New Member

13. w00tah

w00tah OT Supporter

i like how youre the only one to complain since everyone doesnt like what you wear

14. Hisma

Hisma OT Supporter

I get hate too for not being on the raw denim or hypebeast bandwagon. Again, this is OT, expect it. I really don't give a shit what people say/think about me, so while I think the comments can be immature and uncalled for, I most of the time ignore them. You should do the same.

15. projectalpha

projectalpha 二號 Stunna

^^ :werd: Even though this is a subforum, it's still OT. Most people still think their way is the only way.

16. EE CUMMINGS

EE CUMMINGS aka RobHuang

17. EE CUMMINGS

EE CUMMINGS aka RobHuang

PS - noodies wagon is over

18. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

oters hate on me for my empire waist tops and dresses, but it's okay.. i love them. i get compliments in person for the stuff that gets ripped apart on ot. not everyone is going to like what you wear, but i suppose people could be a bit more tactful when they tell you they don't like what you're wearing

19. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

I think you should reduce your wardrobe to two pieces: a Chun Li outfit and the yellow April O'Neil dress you posted :bowdown:

20. Two toys

Two toys New Member

its not so much that im getting hated on as others have said its OT i'm used to getting hate.. its just for a subforum based on style its awefully reminicent of posting such a thread in regular OT.

maybe im just used to the friendly community of Body Mods, where unlike main forum we dont talk shit

21. ihaveanevilplan

ihaveanevilplan Everybody wake up, wake up, it's time to get down Moderator

Despite all the backlash you're getting Two Toys, I do agree with you. Those of us from the original Denim Crew thread have seen similar occurances... :squint:

You know guys, right now there's no mod so it's up to us, the staple members of Style Forum, to keep thing civil. The reason we created this subforum was to have a place for people to discuss such things without getting the usual thread shitting and shit talking that we would have gotten in the main forum.

Style is very subjective and we obviously have a diverse gathering of tastes here. Just because what someone likes isn't you're cup of tea, that shouldn't be an excuse for you to start tearing them apart. If you're going to criticize the poster, at least be constructive about it...or just stay out of the thread all together.

For example, I'm definitely not a fan of all that urban 'hypebeast' style...I personally think it's garish can't see why anyone would want to wear such things. But I respect the members of that crew for their distinct style and boldness. Hence you won't see me frequenting that thread, but I may stop in from time to time so say hi or see what's going on.

We fought really hard to get this subforum...most of you probably don't realize the intense opposition we faced in getting it created. To you, we asked for it and <poof> it came true. There was a LOT of debate and we were lucky to have some help on the other side.

We have a very solid community going here and we're growing every single day. I love coming into the forum and seeing that the "Introduce yourself" thread getting bumped to the top with new members. We have a great thing going here and it would be a shame to see it all unraveled just because a few people can't help shitting on those whose sense style doesn't conform to theirs.

22. Baited

the only reason why i even bothered posting here is because this thread is so dumb it's humerous in a way

not everyone likes the same thing... i don't like the hypebeast or the empire waist tops jacy mentioned :o so i don't go in the hypebeast thread and talk shit and if jacy's asks i just say i'm not a fan or what ever...

but you said i was trolling when all i did was ask a question about the guy's camera and you got upset over that for what ever reason i don't know

the main part i found was that you bothered to put in "maybe you guys got lost on your way to the closet" which you know damn well you were implying we were gay (i'm not but there are some in here, not that it matters anyways) and not "and I didnt call anyone gay... it was simply an observation that it would be easy to click this instead of the closet because this is where the closet used to be."

what relevance would that have anyway? I've never been to the closet but i'm sure they are probably a close community like the vag crew and body mods etc etc

also take note i didn't comment on your shirt when you posted it up either i just noticed you put the prices on your post

23. Chau

Chau if i wanted to kill you, i would've come in here s

24. Hisma

Hisma OT Supporter

I feel ya, I've been surprised at how judgemental people seem to be in regards to other peoples styles. It's not hard to simply ignore someone if they don't wear something you like. It's also cool to offer "constructive criticism" or even call someone out if it's just that bad (like wiz4rd decked out in abercrombie :mamoru: ). But at the same time, no need to criticize almost anything that isn't what you agree with... which seems to happen quite often. I too wanna see this forum grow, no need to shit on other peoples "style" and make them feel unwelcome. It's OT, so I deal with it, but I can see how others wouldn't want to put up with it.

25. Mr. Technical

Mr. Technical Welcome to America, Comrades. I think you will lik

you're an 04, if you don't know how OT works by now you never will.

and from what I've read, Bape is a running joke on these boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.