is this normal?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Project X, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Project X

Project X New Member

in another thread i posted about how i like direct and constant stimulation to keep me aroused and hard.. if i dont get it this way i dont get excited and end up going down. since my gf has brought this up a few times it started to make me feel like there was something wrong with me and i wanted to get some insight..

do you guys also need this kind of stimulation to keep it up? lets say for example you are already hard - how long are you able to keep it up for without any stimulation?

i think my gf may be under the impression that if shes playin with me and im hard that ima stay hard until i orgasm and that if she moves away from my cock for a bit to kiss me or touch my body my cock should stay hard when she gets back to it..

this is sort of in my head now so it may be kinda mental with her comment so if i focus and just relax it should be good but i just wanted to get some feedback from the guys.

thanks

2. kiri

kiri New Member

my bf will stay hard for a long time without any stimulation :dunno:

everyone's different though, i wouldn't necessarily call it normal or abnormal.

3. Project X

Project X New Member

yeah if i focus and am totally in the mood then im good and ill be hard for awhile without any stimulation but there are occasions where this does happen

4. Project X

Project X New Member

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

so do you get erect during foreplay with her that doesn't involve her touching your penis?

6. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

less masturbation may help.

but thats not that abnormal; unless it happens everytime and you cant get aroused randomly ever (i mean if a girl touches my arm I dont get a fuckin hardon. usually i can lay with my girl and just letting it be normal during a movie.)

But if a girl Starts then Stops i go limp pretty quick too... pay attn ladies

7. Project X

Project X New Member

thats what i kinda see wiht myself.. she starts im goood if its constant.. but when she stops for a bit sometimes i go limp

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

thats a bit unusual. Ill get soft if she starts yammering about what we are going to have for dinner the next day or something, but if shes kissing me and touching me other places, thats more then enough to keep me interested

fear is the boner killer. if you are worried, you are going to lose it. Im assuming if she resumes direct stimulation it goes back up, so whats the problem?

9. stormywaters

stormywaters Tornadoes are just wind...

My boyfriend stays hard for a long time after and sometimes before I even touch him.

10. Yuppy

well starting a blowjob, then turniing around to watch the hills or bitching about being tired is a boner killer and just makes her have to work harder in the end

11. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

so like in other words... if she goes down on you for a bit, and then you do something for her, you'll go soft? seems to me you should be able to maintain it for a bit just by watching her become turned on, or with minimal touching from her. my boyfriend seems perfectly able to maintain an erection for the most part just by turning me on, and it doesnt appear to take much "focusing." maybe youre thinking about it too much?

12. Yuppy

ya if i go down on her i dont lose it. but if she like turns around to watch tv or something it pisses me and my wiener out, is that what you mean?

13. Project X

Project X New Member

yeah i think i may be thinkin about it too much.. there are times where shes doin stuff to me and im good n if return the favor and just focus on her for awhile i my lose it or go down a bit.. i didnt know if that was norm or not.. like im layin on my belly kinda so its hard to maintain me bein hard since im pressed against the bed.. doesnt feel good