IS THIS MEAN? MY DREAM GIRL.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dimebagey, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dimebagey

dimebagey New Member

i respect a girl who knows where they goin in life. a girl dat got goals for herself and works hard to git it. my perfect girl is sumeone who can keep a conversation going. a girl that can jz kicc back nd laugh wit meh. she gotta kno how to act in public, buh be a freak behind close doors. i aint shallow or nuttin, buh mah girl gotta look ryte 2. she gotta kno how to dress and keep herself clean. LOL. she dun gotta b a perfec 10, buh as long as we look good togetha, it all good ;]. lookz only go so far tho.i lose intrest wit da quiccness if a girl gots no personality.they just str8 up borin. mah girl gotta kno how to please me mentally nd physically. she also gotta give meh trust. she gotta kno that tieing someone down only gunna make things worst. if a person gunna cheat, they gunna do it. once da trust is gone, it hard to git bak on ya feet. i dun think im askin too much, buh ryte now i wanna stay single for awhile. i keep gittin caught up. ima sucka for love

2. Bailey

Bailey OT Supporter

is this a copy/paste job or what. seems like a seasoned member.

3. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Not sure what the point of this thread was but I can tell you that it is not English.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.