Is this interest or standard?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by busydoingnothing, Dec 2, 2007.

1. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

Full story here: NWS PICS

So we're dancing, grinding, bodies pressed against eachother, face to face when she's not grinding her ass on my cock or spinning around. The entire time her eyes are locked onto mine, like, literally, she's staring into me without turning away or closing her eyes. When we finished, she kissed my cheek, then I turned to her and we kissed on the lips.

The reason why I'm not sure if this is a good sign or something else is because she's a dominatrix :mamoru: I don't know if it's part of the job or if she's genuinely interested in me.

I didn't follow her around afterwards and I didn't say goodbye or talk before I left, so at least with that I didn't appear clingy or needy or anything. I still came off a bit standoffish.

Should I go back next week and pursue it further?

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Pursue and find out if she's Pure pro, just there making a buck or volunteering at the club. I'd pursue it and visit one more time, get her number and maybe meet her outside the club setting. I've known Pro's that are like that with everyone, and then others that once you leave their st. Andrew's cross or flogging bench take you as just another number and never look at you again. So just for your peace of mind and maybe more kinky fun, go find out.

3. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

I will admit have no experience with this. So I am in for answers.

I would have guessed it standard but . . .

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Why ask us? Why not just go next week and see if she's there and try to get her number. THEN you will get closer to finding your answer of if she likes you or not.

5. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

or skip getting her number and try to take her home for a private session.

6. fray

fray New Member

you're in MI? where was this, please? PM if you'd prefer. Just wondering. We were going to try to go to some club in OH, but never ended up going.

Is this what you're into normally, or did you just enjoy the whipping for the sake of meeting her? Like everyone else said, gonna have to pursue it to see if it's just part of the job or something more. I'd almost say if you go back, go to talk to her, not to have her work you over again (unless that's all you'd be looking for anyway), so that she knows that you're looking at her as something more. Not sure if the others will agree...?

7. busydoingnothing

Thanks for the advice so far.

PE, she said she works there every Saturday (it's only open Saturdays anyhow). She's obviously in on it as a personal hobby as well, as she told me about her collection at home. I got this certain vibe from her; it's like she doesn't completely fit the role of a dominatrix as I'd imagine one. I see this beauty in her...I dunno. Maybe I'm overthinking this shit. Goddamn oneitis.

silver, it was my first time getting whipped, actually. I was curious about it in general; I've kind of always wanted a girl to beat the shit out of me. I became completely sold, however, once I saw her doing it. So it was more 75/25 of meeting her/wanting it

I'm not sure how to handle the next encounter. I'm going back next weekend, but I don't know what to do exactly. If she's a dominatrix, she'd obviously be more open to submissive men, right? Should I pull something like, "I'll let you do whatever you want on one condition: we go out <for dinner/to talk?> sometime."

8. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

I thought you did get her number? Or you just wanted to?

I think you should feel it out and not go in there with a goal. You will be nervous and act differently than you went in last time with just an idea and desires. She definitely doesn't look like the dominatrixes I have seen, but I suppose it technically has nothing to do with external nature...

Definitely go again, see how it goes, and then decide if you really think she is into you. Possibly watch her dance with another guy to see if she does the eye contact thing?

More pictures next time! I want to see my sexy man get some serious treatment...

;)

DA

9. NCS

NCS Active Member

i can't answer because theres no backstory on what your relationship is with her and how you know her.

i'd say, if she kissed you, its interest. i'd say if it was a S&M or swingers type club and she kissed you, at a bare minimum its purely sexual interest and possibly not more than that.

gl hf

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

BTW, I know it's been said and is obvious....but her tots are unbelievable.

11. fray

fray New Member

Not necessarily. It might just be a job to her. If you're not looking for a dom relationship, I wouldn't approach it like that. But I'm not really in on the scene. PE probably has better advice.

12. Run N. Gun

Run N. Gun Active Member

They are nice, but DA's bewbies are waaaay better! :yum:

13. busydoingnothing

UPDATE: :bigthumb:

I went back last night by myself since my cousin stiffed me. I had a beer to get some liquid courage going then walked over to her area where she was talking to her other dom friend. She smiled and waved as I approached. We made some small talk that really didn't go anywhere, so I walked away from that feeling pretty bad and thinking that I may have miscalculated.

I went back to her area when there were people gettin' whipped and watched. She noticed me watching and smiled. I left again then came back sometime later after a few more beers, went right up to her and said, "All right, first, you beat the shit out of me, then we dance." "Deal." And she did. Then we danced. I grabbed her hand on the way to the floor and we locked in again. It was intense: I was biting her neck, then bending her over and pulling her head back by her hair, she would pull my hair, push me away, then pull me back, I'd pull her back by the front of her plastic/leather corset thing. After the second song, the CO2 came down, covering us in fog. She kissed me then disappeared. As I walked from the dance floor smiling, a guy came up and said, "Man, was that your girlfriend?" I said, "Not yet."

I couldn't find her for like, 10 minutes after that. I thought she may have gone to get ready to leave, but there was still a half hour left. As I was standing there watching the dancefloor, she came walkin by outta nowhere and didn't see me, so I put my arm out and hooked her in. I asked if she wanted to grab something to eat after, but she said she had to find out what her girlfriend was doing (if she wanted to hit up another club or just get a ride home). She told me to meet her by the door, and kissed me on the cheek as she walked away.

So I waited, she came out, said her friend wanted to go, and said she had to wake up early anyway. She asked if I'd be there next weekend, to which I replied :dunno:. Then the payoff: she asked if I had a phone on me, and volunteered her number :bigthumb: She put it in my phone, and I told her I'd call her this week and said we should hang out before next weekend. She liked that idea. Now the next part of the battle: to get her to actually answer or call me back. Seems promising, though.

Cliffs: Went back, danced again, pulled hair, she gave me her number.

14. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Thanks hon! :kiss:

Yay! I was really hoping she wasn't doing the string-along-thing that women sometimes do for attention... Keep us updated, I want to see what she does to you at home with no one else watching. Keep those pics coming over in FS! Gives me plenty of :wackit: material for home:naughty:

DA

15. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Very good. Seems she's just a kinkster, not like super pro that she won't play around with you. good job!!!!

Sounds very promising!!

16. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

maybe she does that every night and she just couldnt find any black guys to dance with

17. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

What kind of club did you go to?

18. busydoingnothing

It's called Shadow Bar, there's a little bit of everything: a dance floor, a lounge upstairs, with one room that's lit up and has couches, and another that has red lights and beds and small couches/tables, and then there's the corner with the bondage stuff.