Is this herpes?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnAcres, Apr 24, 2005.

1. JohnAcres

JohnAcres New Member

So I'm hooking up with this fairly promiscuous girl right now whos defintely had a past but practices safe sex, except for oral, like its her religion, anyways I see her the other day and she has 2 red sores on her bottom lip, one sort of the corner and one in the almost complete middle of her bottom lip, they appeared to be wet or have some sort of liquid/ooze on them, but I dont say anything I just don't kiss her. The next day she still has it but they've sort of scabbed up seemed to have healed a bit and see her squirt some lotion type stuff out of a tube that looked medical and she was holding the tube in an awkward position to ensure no one saw the label and applied it to her lips. I then asked her what the sores were about and she said she had really really dry lips and that they make sores and the lotion stuff is like a super moisturizer, anyways the next day they're scabbed over and now I'm suspicious because I defintely remember that herpe and cold sores scab over after pussing for some amount of time I dont' remember. Anyways if someone gives a good answer I'll go get a picture of her( cause shes fucking beautiful for 17 ) and post it. I think I should trust her on this but I want to know for sure. Thanks

Cliffs: My hook up girl has suspicious red sores on her bottom lip says its dry lips and 2 days later they've scabbed over and she applies a creame to the lip every so often.

2. Swipe

Swipe New Member

Chapped lips eh? I dunno about that, maybe you could get the name of the lotion and ask a doctor if it could be used for herpes.

3. JohnAcres

JohnAcres New Member

I doubt I'd be able to sneak a peek at her lotion she seems to have it under lock and key and when she takes it out to use it she makes sure her hand covers the label.

4. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

wow that seems kinda shady....

have u guys talked about STDs?

5. JohnAcres

JohnAcres New Member

Oh ya all the time shes very open about sex and STDs, she interns at an AIDS clinic and she took the "Human Interactions Course which is pretty much sex ed at my school and then TAed the class for the next 3 years.

6. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Just don't kiss her when she has crusty oozing sores, & then don't let her go down on you while she has them.
    If she protests, ask to see the tube of cream, which you could then research online.

7. XtremelyCanadian

XtremelyCanadian I play hockey.....EH

Sounds like cold sores, a form of herpes, just wait until they have fully healed until you have any fun.

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

just straight up tell her "i'm not comfortable with the fact that you obviously hide the name of the "super moisturizer" every time you apply it, before i kiss you or do anything else i'd like to see the bottle's label" if she gets super defensive (you dont trust me, blah blah) then she's got something worse than chapped lips (maybe not herpes, but maybe herpes). if she shows you the bottle, check it out on google.

9. Big Red

Big Red New Member

well cold sores are a form of herpes, but some people just get them, not from sex, they just get them.

10. Some sort of liquid ooze- blisters- Yes she has herpes

I damn near barred when you were describing how her lip was oozing

Lol Daymn !