Is this going to get better?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by J R B, Dec 5, 2005.

1. J R B

J R B The pink pills are for your sanity, we are buried

On friday, my girlfriend and I had sex for the first time. It wasn't my first time, but it was for her. It didn't exactly go very smoothly, apparently she thinks I am too big for her. I wasn't able to even get it all the way in before she would stop me, saying that the pain was too much. We eventually had to stop trying since she was in too much pain, and she said that there was some bleeding.

She's a virgin (or was...) but she's explained that this is not a hymen issue, and that it's just TOO tight.

Is this problem common? If we keep trying, will it eventually improve?

2. JGatz914

JGatz914 Guest

yeah i had a similar problem and i will share some experience with you.

WHen you finger her, really work it, hit all areas of her vagina and try to get 2-3 fingers inside so that she is wide enough for your member later. Keep this up for a while. dont rush into larger size. the important thing is to keep everything feeling good or it will really bother her.

Once she is up to size, make sure she is real wet, like eat her out before even trying to insert. then put it in and just let her get comfortable with it. you may have to do that a few times before she is ready, but just make sure she is constantly aroused and very wet. everything else will stem from that

3. J R B

J R B The pink pills are for your sanity, we are buried

Problem is, I can't get more then 1 finger in without her being very uncomfortable, even when she is very aroused...and I think I'm kind of a wide guy.

I hate to see her in pain, and I don't want to hurt her, but I would like to have a normal healthy sexual relationship.

I'm not used to this since my last gf was....well......pretty much like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

4. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

warm her up and when you see a catchers mitt you should be good to go.

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I'm thinking maybe she was just nervous and/or tense.... muscles (ALL muscles) contract when you're in that state of mind. I'd say if you can get her to relax more, you'd be golden.

6. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

KY Jelly

7. Mojo

Mojo New Member

use plently lube and start with one finger. remember you to cut your nails if you havent and keep them short.

use your finger like your exploring. move around and get deeper if she isnt feeling it quite yet. after using 1 finger of circuling around and deep into her, move onto another.

first timers have this problem and its perfectly normal and common. when i was 18 and virgin, my first timer was with an 16 year old female. i started off with finger and eventually went on to 2-3 fingers after day by day. it probably took an total of 2-3 fingering sessions before i got to put my cack in her comfortably. after 2.5 years...hotdog down a hallway as mentioned above LOL