Is this common of everybody? v.dreams

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by forgotmyname, Jun 15, 2008.

1. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

I mean, in most of my dreams when I am in the best part (can be sex or something good) I almost end up waking up. I almost never go full of them because I usually sense them and wake up.

Does this vary according to the person or is this normal?

Also, this might be a bit offtopic, but I had a dream with this girl I liked and haven't seen for months (nothing sexual) but I fucking hate these kind of dreams. :wtc:

2. Master Splinter

Master Splinter OT Supporter

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

Of the dreams I remember upon waking up I tend to be in the same boat as you. Whenever I'm getting to the good part of the dream I tend to wake up.

3. runawaycamel

runawaycamel New Member

Ugh, that so happened to me last week. It sucks!

4. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Ugh, I have the most messed up and vivid dreams... especially lately.

For like a week straight for some reason I have been having dreams about my ex and I getting back together, getting married, having sex, etc...

It sucks to the max. They keep getting more realistic and it is driving me freaking nuts! I had them right after we broke up, and then NOTHING, no dreams for months, and now they are starting again.
    And I always wake up at some important, climactic moment.

5. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

Far as I know, I don't dream. Never remember any but a very very very select few. Like a couple over the last 10 years I ever remember even HAVING.

6. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

I'd guess it's the emotional intensity that comes with getting to the good part. I woke up 2 hours early Friday morning thanks to an unfinished sex dream.

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Yes.

Also men can't orgasm in their sleep but women can.

8. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Every person dreams. Some people just don't remember them. Out of curiosity did you have a lot of nightmares as a kid?

My dreams are crazy vivid random adventures, like last night I was in a post apocalyptic world filled with zombies on a mission to find the remote from the movie Click. And about once a month I have a lucid dream which is always fun. I tend to remember a shitload of details about mine also.

9. Dweezil

Dweezil New Member

Sure we can. At least I do.

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

you can orgasm in your dreams without waking up?

11. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:h5:

lucid dreams are awesome. i used to have them as a kid. recently i've been having semi-lucid dreams but i havent been fully lucid in a while.

i read somewhere that most people only have a few lucid dreams in their entire life :eek3:

there is some very interesting info out there about lucid dreaming and techniques and stuff, but i dont want to hijack this thread.

12. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I don't remember many of my dreams (and none of them after a few hours. .I should try writing them down) but usually the ones that I do remember are very intense and involve something with friends or females. It's not always sex it can be a variety of things but right before something climactic happens I wake up.

13. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Waking up during dreams when they get to the good part is pretty common. Every one is different so at what point during a dream you wake up will vary from person to person. Personally if I'm not woken up my dreams finish unless I am having a nightmare in which case I force myself awake.

And yeah, XaPU!m is right. Every one has dreams.

14. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

White dream, happens in puberty. I dont know that I've had a white dream since the first year or two of puberty, though.

15. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I just woke up from a dream that I slept with Rivers Cuomo and you don't see me freaking out....though I probably should be, WTF :mamoru:

16. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

That is how I have been able to remember my dreams so well and have as many lucid dreams as I do. For years (years ago) I would practice the breathing stuff and relaxation techniques while I was falling asleep... took a long ass time to get anything out of them though. But now I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow (which never happened before I did this), I remember my dreams very well. While dreaming I usually am aware that I'm dreaming in a "Wow this is a cool dream" sense, and every now and then am able to comprehend what that means and take control of the dream.

17. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

yes. and so can all men.

18. Cumstang02

Cumstang02 New Member

Most people wake up during exciting dreams because its hard to keep the body in a relaxed state. ( You want to actually move, kick, hit, wiggle, etc. )

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

wet dreams?

They happen a lot in puberty and then stop unless you stop having sex/masturbating (ejaculating) in which case your body will cause you to have one as part of the natural cycle of things. Your body wants to cum. The anti-masturbation people get pissed off by this.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  20. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

No.

Now I'm off to find the sources to back me up. Men wake up upon orgasm (ejaculation). If you ever have woken up only to find your underwear already crusty with dried cum, you must have forgotten that you woke up while you were cumming a few hours ago, because that's what happens.

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:h5:

I've also had moderate luck with the techniques to extend your dreams. You know like when you realize you are lucid and start to get all excited (I don't mean sexually) and then you wake up shortly after? There are some tricks you can do to help prevent that from happening.

Still tho I haven't been fully lucid in a while. I commonly have the thought "I'm dreaming so I can do [insert whatever]" but it's a thought I have in passing (during my dream) and I'm not fully lucid :hs:

Since I used to have lucid dreams fairly often when I was younger, and now I'm only semi-lucid, I've wondered if that was a sign that I'm becoming less enlightened or less spiritually developed.

22. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I don't really consider myself spiritual at all, but who knows :dunno:

And the first 100 times was like you said, I would realize I'm dreaming, realize I can take control, but then it would pass and my dream would just continue. Basically just took a shitload of attempts to get it working. And my dreams are always crazy happy fun flying around and doing crouching tiger type of stuff which lends itself well to realizing you are dreaming and getting control of it IMO. I don't go anywhere in my dreams on foot, I fly everywhere (Super Mario type flying, I have to go down then pull up to gain speed/height)

23. Dweezil

Dweezil New Member

There was no mention of not waking up. I dream, I cum, I wake up.

24. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Dude I said:

In their sleep = not waking up

edit - to clarify:

Men wake up upon or right before orgasm in their sleep. Women do not (necessarily).

25. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Me too.

One time when I was a kid I had a dream where I could fly in every direction except down, so every time I went higher, I couldn't go back down. It started out fun and then got really scary.

And lol @ videogames influencing your dreams. That has happened to me a lot, too.