TAT Is this attractive? *pics*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by slfmade, Jan 15, 2004.

1. slfmade

slfmade New Member

not trying to hate, just understand. i looked up soem piercing thing someone said they got(i didnt have a clue what it was, dermal) and found some pics and was wondering why ppl did this, does anyone care to explain to me exactly what the reason is? i cant see how it would be individuality, cause i see more and more ppl with stuff like this all the time, but yeah, explain?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

WOW! The second and third picture actually look pretty cool! I think its a matter of perspective. You and i just illustrated that what some people think look odd or whatever looks really amazing to others. I cant speak for each person that does this type of modification, we all have our own reasons. Some very well might do it to be different, some might do it because they enjoy the piercing experience and ran outta places to put them (lol) , some like to be creative, some might be followers...who knows? :)

3. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

I don't think the guy in the first pictures ears are attractive, by any means. But the Copyright date is 1998....that was 6 years ago. In some towns, stretching your lobes was just getting popular.

The second picture isn't attractive to me either. I like the piercings by her eye and her ear, just not the one on her forehead.

The 3rd pic isn't my thing either. I LOVE piercings, but I like the more "clean" look.

4. Orgazmo

Orgazmo Guest

:mb:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2004
  5. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

Well, I can't tell you why those people did it, but I can tell you why i do it. Each person pierces or mods for their own reason, some do it because they saw it on tv or saw a friend with one or whatever, if that's their reasons than there ya go.

For me though, each of my piercings was done for a reason, my tongue was done first, as a rights of passage, I got a month before my 18th birthday, with my parents consent to show myself that I had made into adulthood. Piercing is a very common form of a rights of passage in many tribal societies, but it wasn't feasable to get a big wooden plate through my lip, so I got my tongue pierced. My nipple came next, that was done to heighten the sensation. Nothing beats the feeling of someone tugging on a nipple ring, that'll get me hot and bothered in no time. Than my ears, my ears were done because a friend was nervous to get his first piercing, I made a deal with him that if he got a piercing so would I. and I would keep it in as long as he did. They're still in. My frenum was done most recent. On that one at first it was done to heighten the feelings of sex for me and the girl, but now that I've realized that sex isn't gonna happen for me for a while, I figure my penis is like a work of art, might as well decorate it and make it look pretty (and if chics see it's pierced, they forget how small it is).

Those are my reasons, but they may not be same for everyone else, that's the individual part of it.

6. slim_slacker

slim_slacker pro-crastinator

:mb:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2004
  7. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

Enlighten me...how is body modification a cry for help? :dunno:

8. Drumsk8r

Drumsk8r New Member

9. deznutz

deznutz New Member

Gross

10. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

11. Kreig

Kreig Guest

the horns are the shit!!! where would one get those???

12. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

13. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

hope you got a ton of cash...

14. Kreig

Kreig Guest

Sweet Thanx dudes!!!!

15. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

and chicks :squint: