COMIC Is this Anime any good?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Dropping__Chronic, Jul 18, 2003.

1. tom3

tom3 ...

i finished watching it a couple days ago. i really like the samurai-type anime, and this was no exception. some parts get kinda repetitive, but it didn't really bother me. it's cool how the story feeds off how diverse the characters really are.

kyo's eyes are :cool: as shit.
    [​IMG]

2. ive seen some of it. i liked it as well.

3. Homan

Homan Unconquerable OT Supporter

I seen like the first two eps, didn't really get into it, seemed a bit childish.

4. tom3

tom3 ...

you should keep watching it... kinda weird, but that's pretty much the end of the childishness.

5. RayRob

RayRob Guest

ive just bought the manga of that its cool

6. ion

ion Guest

The manga is alot different from the anime. I got up to volume 10 now and i think that the manga is a lot better than the anime. I think that the characters development is better in the manga, and the villian don't turn into monsters. Up to what i saw so far, all the people kyo fight are didn't turn into monster at all. I hope the manga end better than the anime....

7. lordcoca

lordcoca Wading in the Velvet Sea

I have no clue, but I like saying the name :bigthumb:

8. kza

kza Guest

I thought it was an OK show. The fighting sequence wasn't all that great. Most of the time, it just ends with Kyo doing the red light saber type effect on his katana and doing his special move. It didn't have that excitement and compelling affect to continue watching the show like the Kyoto arc of Rurouni Kenshin.