Is this a valid reason for not wanting to date a girl?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by schmitty101, Dec 2, 2009.

1. schmitty101

schmitty101 You might remember me from such films as "Dig your

Ok, so i need some validation here. I've asked this question before but I need to ask again.

I was kinda talking with this girl from one of my classes. I was thinking about asking her out, but I decided against it. I've done this a few times this year, and here is the reason:

I'm poor, drive a shitty car, no social life, live at home, and I don't get along with my parents.

If I were to date a girl I feel like I would always be ashamed of my life. I feel confident, but at the same time I feel inadequate.

Am I psyching myself out? Or would things really change if I got a job, moved out, and bought a nicer car? If I did all that, would I just end up finding another reason to justify not asking a girl out?

2. teep

teep New Member

lol wut?

most college girls don't care about your finances or your car. they just want a cool dude to have fun with. ask the girl out. if she likes you enough your situation won't be enough to stop you from poking her funhole.

3. kiri

kiri New Member

wtf when i was in college everybody was poor as fuck, no one cares. you can treat her to $1 pizza slices and she'll feel like a queen.

4. Zee916

Zee916 Engineering the world.......

I'm gonna say that this greatly depends on the school and the city.

5. schmitty101

Ok so that answers some of my questions.

What about this whole thing about not having anywhere to go if we wanted to have sex? What about me not having a social life? Will they not care as long as they like me?

I go to CC btw.

6. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Being poor...most girls don't care too much about this, especially if you're still fairly young.

Driving a shitty car...most girls don't care about this either.

No social life...this might hinder you a bit, but it's not the end of the world. There are girls out there who probably prefer their men DIDN'T have much of a social life. When my ex-wife first started dating me, I had college and a shitty job at McDonalds as a social life. And she loved me. :dunno:

Living at home...not a big deal if you are under 25, becomes more of a big deal each year over that you get, but there are still girls who won't mind this too much.

Not getting along with your parents...honestly? get over it and find a way to get along with them. Moving out of their house will hellp in leaps and bounds with this. ;)

In other words, the stuff you listed might hurt your chances a bit, but it's not anything major to be upset about. I'd work on ramping up your social life a bit and moving out of your parents house.

7. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Bring her to your house, take her into your room, and close the door.

Her having to try and keep quiet so that your parents can't hear is gonna make her cum cum.

8. *RARA*

*RARA* New Member

ya no kidding. lots of people are in the same place as you going through college.

you're completely psyching yourself out.

9. schmitty101

Ok, got it. I'm gonna try to move out, but I might be going off to a university so I still don't know about this.

That's all I wanted to know. Thanks guys!

10. D7

D7 OT Supporter

I think that will work itself out. Don't sweat it.

11. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

didnt you make this thread before? not trying to troll i remember something vaguely about having no finances and dating with a dr phil AV

and i think the most important thing is the social life, but dont let that hold you back i guess :dunno:

12. schmitty101

Yes I did. In fact I mentioned it in my second sentence.

It's funny, I remember getting somewhat different replies. Something along the lines of "get your life in order before you start dating".

13. kamen

kamen OT Supporter

That seems like good advice too. You wouldn't want to have your dating experience turn into a burden because of the other factors you mentioned that could effect the relationships negatively.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yep, I still stand by that

15. schmitty101

This time the consensus is to not worry about any of it. Honestly though, knowing myself even if I moved out etc etc... I'd probably still find an excuse to not date. I think I am psyching myself out.

16. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Get your life in order, but don't let it stop you in the meantime.

That make more sense?

17. schmitty101

Yes it does. Thank you sir! :rofl:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  18. teep

teep New Member

living at home while you go to a local college doesn't sound like a life that's out of order to me :dunno:

19. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

I think someone else in the VAG goes by this, as ive heard it through out my whole life.

"Dont decide you're not good enough for someone, let them make that decision"

20. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

doesnt work the same way for guys. Women are likely to neglect themselves in a relationship, for men, nothing will motivate them to get their shit together like a woman.

lol.. thats practically the only reason a lot of guys ever get our shit together. I had a girl over the other day and shes like "Sooo... you live like a 15 year old? yours toys all over the house, pile of clothes on the floor, blah blah blah." I spent two days cleaning. Its not so much just trying to impress her. Just my place had kinda done a gradual slide i hadn't even noticed. didn't make any difference to me if there was a front bumper in my living room.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  21. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

more often then not, life wont wait. you take the opportunities you get or they pass you by.

If this was some girl he'd known for a years he could take a few months.. This is just a girl from class. class ends and its gone, better to make the most of it.

22. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

i'm kinda in the same situation as you. I recently had to move back in with my parents after losing my job and i just turned 25 this past weekend :sad2: It's one of the biggest reasons why i haven't seriously approached any girls. I think you need to do whatever you need to do to feel more confident about your life and if that means getting your life in order first then thats that. I know i won't seriously be looking for a gf again until i have another job and am moved out.

23. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

:werd:

No one should be "dating" or getting serious at all in college. Bang bang bang, wet wet wet, splish splash I was taking a bath.

24. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Short answer: No.

Long answer: :bowrofl: No

Seriously I'm all for getting your shit in order, but what the fuck does that have to do with dating? What if you're always poor and hate your parents? You're just gonna add single to that list and give you one more reason to mope around and be down on yourself. I've been in my 20s, jobless, living with my parents, etc. and still fall well within antihero's 10% of pimp masters.

25. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

dude you are in college its to be expected. maybe not the social life part, but maybe a chick is just what you need :h5: