is this a std? :noes:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Enkidu, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Enkidu

Enkidu New Member

i had unprotected sex with a girl that insists shes clean about a month ago.... 2 weeks later(2weeksago) the tip/openingofurethra was irritated/rashy and was a slight naggy pain... the rash/irritation went away after a couple days, but since then my uretha is always wet, like it has a bit of precum, and if i milk my cock a drop or two will come out, and it seems/looks just like regular ol' precum, the area on the underside of my penis at the head tends to feel weird too, tends to feel itchy sometimes and it hurts when i begin to pee.... just now i was masturbating for the first time in days and while nowhere near orgasm a whole bunch of this precummy stuff shot out :ugh: and then after the initial shock of that i jackedoff a bit more and fully ejaculated, while being anywhere near orgasm... :noes: .... WTF?!!?

i read all i could online about STDs and none of them seem right.. i mean if anything it seems like a really mild case of gonorrhea or whatever.. (?!?!) which seems like its one of those things that will go away if my immune system kicks ass (which it does) ? but the girl insists she got tested this summer and since has only had one other partner who was clean as well.. soo.... is this something entirely different and i'm freakin out?

2. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

is there such a thing as a mild case of gonorrhea? I thought you either had it or you don't...

Rashy pain and all that stuff isn't normal.

Not to mention even if a girl got tested last summer and had unprotected sex how do you or her for that matter know within 100% true fact that she knew the other person was clean. Ask her to clarify that. Did she see the test? Did you see hers?

If she did and you did, I'd say take a sick day and mend... if not see the doctor. Get that stuff checked out.

3. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

:noes:
    Oh shit. I have that SAME EXACT thing. Like in the morning, Imy urethera is kinda stuck shut, and I have to open it because the "fluid" has dried. It doesn't hurt when I pee, but I have an irritated feeling most of the time. Chlamydia? I'm so fuckin scared to go to the doctor because I have like NO tolerance for pain, and I really won't be able to take someone shoving a q-tip up my shaft.

I had been having sex with my GF, and then she got Bacterial Vaginosis (common among lots of females, except we didnt know until after the deed was done). About a week after she told me, I started experiencing that.

As far as masturbating....I got the EXACT same thing. I usually don't pre-cum a lot, but recently its like running out like saliva from a newborn.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2005
  4. hyousif

hyousif New Member

Thats an STD. Fluid coming out of your wanker for no reason.

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

gonerreah doesnt just go away on its own, even if you have a kick ass immune system. that sounds like an infection, be it an std or not. you need antibiotics, and that requires a trip to the doc. go to a clinic, get tested and treated.

you and the girl have to be treated simultaneously, and abstain from sex until it is clear or else you will keep reinfecting each other.

6. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Like Lauren said, irregardless of whether it is an STD or not, you should be seeing your doctor ASAP.
    PLEASE Don't just rely on what OT says (ever!) especialy when it is this important dealing with your health!

7. Jagrmaister

Jagrmaister New Member

Dirty bitches!

8. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:rolleyes: idiodic guys (and girls!) for having unprotected sex!

9. kpazzo6

kpazzo6 New Member

go to doctor. :noes:

10. Trin

Trin New Member

Most males who are infected with gonorrhea will have signs like a burning sensation when they urinate, a yellow discharge from the penis, or painful and swollen testicles. Over time, untreated gonorrhea can lead to infertility, inflammation of the epididymis, inflammation of the prostate, and narrowing the urethra which makes it difficult to urinate.

It might not be gonorrhea, it could be trichomoniasis, it could be a bladder infection, it could be an urinary tract infection.... Either way...

GO SEE A DOCTOR!

11. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

it could be as simple and a yeast infection. many girls have them and dont even know it - and they are easily passed on to guys and easily cured.

12. Brooklyn

Brooklyn New Member

penecillin.

13. dodgerdog

dodgerdog If you're a racist, I'll attack with the North.

lets all applaud 'the clap'

go to a dr... your immune system won't make that shit go away, medication will

14. aguban

aguban Z

They don't have to shove a q-tip up there...it can be done by a simple urine test. I had it done last week :) Quick. Easy. Fast. Go get it done...it relieves soooo much stress and you'll feel much better about yourself.

15. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

Where did you have this done?

16. aguban

aguban Z

I go to the KU and there is an on-campus clinic here. I just walked in, told them what I thought was up and got it checked out.

17. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

more than likely it is an STD, hopefully it is just a STI (sexually transmitted infection) which are treatable (with penecillin and antibiotics).

get checked and good luck, but I would bet that IS an STD.

18. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

You may not have to worry about the cotton swab being shoved up your urethra. Such tests can now be replaced with a controlled urine test. Basically you piss in a cup, but you only piss so much. After that point, pinch it off and finish in the toilet or whatever. This is because that initial bit of piss is likely to wash out some of the bacteria (or virus?) which would have been present in the urethra. But after that point you're just diluting the supply if you continue to piss in the cup. You want to refrain from urinating for at least a couple of hours beforehand, I believe.

19. LOL @ catholics

LOL @ catholics New Member

Oh god.Sounds like herpes to me. Unprotected sex FTL.

20. Tex

Tex Now with avatar™